calling people in NM and OK

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
I'm looking for a good tuner in NM or OK I travel to both pretty regularly so if someone knows of a place please let me know...also possibly willing to travel to TX as well.

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
Do you know if they work with the new LiveWire SCT? I'm wanting this one so I can also tie in some wideband 02's...or the eliminator switch chip?

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
gearheads in arligton, texas. travis is the shit i wont let anyone else touch my car neither will any of my friends

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
I now live in New Mexico and need to find a tuner out here. I live in Clovis if anybody knows of anybody local or close.

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
Just came from Hurlburt Field to Cannon AFB, here right by the border of NM and Texas. I'm gunship crew chief, my old flight chief at Hurlburt was a awacs crew chief.

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
bp92gsr, I'm at Holloman, and man does this place suck. Only good thing is that we have an auto hobby shop with damn near everything you could imagine in it. Which will make for my IRS bushing install, nice and easy.

I grew up in OKC and take leave about twice a year to go back and visit my friends. Maybe we could meet up at the track (thunder valley) and run em sometime?

Steeda04SVT, I feel for ya man...cannon is even worse than this place, hows that cow patty smell treating you on the line? lol

Last edited:

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
I'm not on the line yet, still "house hunting" trying to find a place around here with some torco or at least some race gas.

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
good luck man, only halfass drag strip we have here is in roswell...or you can drive to tuscon in az, ive heard that one is ok

for octane booster, try NOS race formula...it boosts the octane 6 actual octane

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
Lucas puts it in the same range as well, it's a close second to the NOS stuff. I googled octane boosters awhile back and found a credited 3rd party site that independently studied them. It's worth trying to find again, all I did was type in octane boosters.

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
Just sayin it's a close second...the top 3 where Torco, NOS, and Lucas. So it's one of toughs just pick one and be happy kinda things.

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
Yeah been thinking of just dishing out the money to get torco and a new set a plugs while I'm at it after using torco

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
Just to keep my octane above 93, which is what my car is tuned for. They only have 90 octane out here and 91 octane on base and as of right now I'm using octane booster until I find a place out somewhat close that can dyno tune my car for the lower octane and the higher elevation out here too.

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
I emailed Hellion asking them if they knew of someone and they recommended Motiva Performance and The Dyno Edge. Both of which are in Albuquerque :bored: which sucks for me because it's so damn far. I'm just gonna play it by ear right now, either one of these places is going to do it or I'm driving to TX :kaboom: I'll let you know what I decide to do and how it turns out. I'm building my IRS and adding a PSR, so after I finally get that taken care of I'll be tuning it. It's just a matter of when I can get my lazy ass around to installing everything lol.

Users who are viewing this thread