Calling out Postban!

Whiskey City

Established Member
I'm bringing the COBRA up to Detroit this week and will be at Milan Thursday night, 6/22, and I have a lane reserved for you. It's the the"
:banana: :pepper: Postban Should Have Stopped at CPIE Challenge, 2006 at Milan Dragway :pepper: :banana:

or PSHSCC06MD for short.

I believe, even with all his "crazy horsepower" and "BIG Turbo" and Red Pill, blah, blah, blah :xpl: I will spank that ass because he couldn't hit 3rd with a baseball bat, two hands and a map.

It's going to be old school vs. new school, Postban style...if he shows up. So bring Scratchy out...if you dare!

Whiskey City, "The Old Quickness"

P.S. Scratchy's got more bad plumbing than a Jackson, MI trailerpark. Oh yea, no offense. :poke:

Last edited:

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
OMFG!!! :lol:

"...he couldn't hit 3rd with a baseball bat..."

That may be the line of the year!!!

this should get interesting. :pop:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
hang on, excuse towel is being used to wipe tears. I'll be back when I can wring it out and read a few.
hystery.gif

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
DA-DA-DDDDDDDAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!! You just got SERVED! :pop:

Whiskey:
Oh and it's MILAN DRAGWAY doood! Damn outta towners :rollseyes

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
feeling the love brothers.
mct.jpg

PHP is doing all they can, they are fixing all the problems I took the car there with, unmounted boost controller, needing a on/off switch and unfu@king the fuel pump wiring mess from last year.

8 months, 4 days and counting since I killed the Mcleod last year.

If it gets done in time, I will be in that lane Shannon. If not...... you still gotta race Kev for fastest MCT vert.

Whiskey City

Established Member
speeddemon2000 said:
Don't piss off postban he's got lots of guns
That's ok. If he shoots like he shifts, I should be just fine!

postban said:
...snip...PHP is doing all they can, they are fixing all the problems I took the car there with, unmounted boost controller, needing a on/off switch and unfu@king the fuel pump wiring mess from last year.

If it gets done in time, I will be in that lane Shannon. If not...... you still gotta race Kev for fastest MCT vert.
Here we go :whine: :whine:

You're like American Airlines...Something special in the air. You've got the only Terminator in the world that has spent more time in the air than the Underdog baloon at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Hey, I know your car is fast. It's deep in the 10's already...10-feet up.

CobraSVT657

Established Member
Hell,, since we're on the topic.... I'll call out both of you with a STOCK 01 Cobra motor and a 150hp shot.... $1000.00 a piece, winner takes all :beer:

seanwr400

Established Member
CobraSVT657 said:
Hell,, since we're on the topic.... I'll call out both of you with a STOCK 01 Cobra motor and a 150hp shot.... $1000.00 a piece, winner takes all :beer:
Well my car has a "stock" motor except for a 75 shot....... :)

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
postban said:
feeling the love brothers.
mct.jpg

PHP is doing all they can, they are fixing all the problems I took the car there with, unmounted boost controller, needing a on/off switch and unfu@king the fuel pump wiring mess from last year.

I think I'll make it to the track Thursday night, it's nice to see another vert at the track every once in a while. The nitto's have one more night of burnouts in them.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
CobraSVT657 said:

I'll take that BET ?????????

Whiskey City

Established Member
Ladies and gentlemen. It is with a sad heart and great regret that I have to inform you that PSHSCC06MR has been postponed due to, "severe thunderstorms and large hail."

I apologize for any inconvienance and please stop by the ticket booth to pick up your rain checks. Reschedule dates have been preliminarily set for mid-July and August. Details will be posted on our website as soon as they become avaliable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread