Calling all New Englanders, whos heading down this year?

armyavnguy

Established Member
Making the trip myself this year for the first time! A question... is it better to get a hotel or place to stay thats alittle bit farther away from all the activities and each day drive in or just get right down in there in the mix?

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Making the trip myself this year for the first time! A question... is it better to get a hotel or place to stay thats alittle bit farther away from all the activities and each day drive in or just get right down in there in the mix?

All depends on what your looking to spend? Hotels closer to the strip and oceanfront are always the most money. Further out but still in MB you can find cheaper. We are staying a little off the strip this year but I rented a house because we needed trailer parking

armyavnguy

Established Member
Hoping to be there for the last fours days... Have a budget of about $130.00 a day for a room... Just didn't know if it was better to drive in and do all the stuff or just be right there in the mix...

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Awesome man! I'm sure we will see you there, just look for TheCat033 and his really loud Bullitt, mine is loud but damn.....haha it will be me, him, and 03'Whitesnake in his Cobra. We will have to meet up for some drinks or whatever. Long drive for us but even longer for you.

armyavnguy

Established Member
Yeah I'm pumped, first time going! Defiantly will meet up with you guys get a few drinks and pointers on whats going on and what to do ... I'll be moving from Maine to Mass here this spring for school. Had a question about Mass exhaust inspection maybe you'd know but don't want to post it on here and piss someone off for it being in the wrong thread.

Users who are viewing this thread