Calling all New Englanders, whos heading down this year?

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hey guys who's heading down this year? Had a blast last year and can't wait for this year. Already booked and ready to head down. Where you staying and what days you all heading down. It's going to come fast I think!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
leaving the 17th..early, i dont know what time yet but hopefully a few of my buddies will actually come this year...had a blast...if you want to try and work something out so we can all cruise down together i am in for that..let me know!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Not sure what time I am leaving yet but shall let you know. Would be more fun to head down with others, makes the time go faster

twisted03snake

Established Member
Not sure what time I am leaving yet but shall let you know. Would be more fun to head down with others, makes the time go faster

literally!!!!lol:beer:

i'll be down this year, missed my first one in 6yrs last year due to my son being born!!!! see ya'll down there!!!

Intervention302

Established Member
I'll be heading down with a group of 3 cars!

My 425RWHP 5.0, a friends cammed LS1, and another friends 2v mustang.

Should be leaving Manchester, NH sunday around 9am. Driving straight through

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It's not going to be an issue with racing, the local PD won't tollerate it one bit and probably get all parties cars impounded. I meant that bringing an LS1 to Mustang week might cause a stir. Kid on here with one went down last year and everyone treated him like shit I guess. Just saying, I talked to him it was a nice car.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
headed down .. looking for a group to cruise with .... i have my room holidays sands south and reg .. mach 1 inside my enclosed trailer

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Good luck at sands south. Police magnet there lol. Maybe we could hook up at some point for the drive. I am trying to get others to come too.

StangSteph

Established Member
staying at holiday sands south in the tiki building. will be with the bf, and his friend and gf. 1 fox, 1 focus so far...maybe he'll buy a mustang beforehand lol. leaving around 6 or 7 here 17th, coming back a week later. taking the drive in one day, he works the saturday before and we both work the monday after.

yea be careful with cops, they are always in the median or around the corner waiting. its gotten bad with them. they seem to get their quota in for the whole year, haha!

and as long as the camaro doesnt try to start crap, i think most people might be alright with it. there are usually a couple still roaming around from the f-body bash the weekend before. and always a couple awesome supras

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Bringing this thread back as well. Anyone local coming down this year? I know a few of my friends are coming down and this year my car is making the trip again. Last year I had some suspension issues and stuff that made me leave it at home.

StangSteph

Established Member
Bump!

We are booked! not sure what we'll be taking yet, along with a friend and his gf...
We'll be going to columbia, sc on sunday, and head to MB on tuesday with some others

Stanglovin

There's no hate with a V8
Established Member
If I can purchase mine within the next month or so I'd love to join you guys, sold my 97gt in September I can't let go, gotta get another one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Bump!

We are booked! not sure what we'll be taking yet, along with a friend and his gf...
We'll be going to columbia, sc on sunday, and head to MB on tuesday with some others

Is your car ever going to be done? We never hear about it or anything lol. Take that down

If I can purchase mine within the next month or so I'd love to join you guys, sold my 97gt in September I can't let go, gotta get another one.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's a 1k mile drive man you would want to buy something decent with ac that is for sure. Most days are in the mid to high 90s there lol. Better book a place fast they are filling quickly!

As of right now I am driving my Bullitt down, 03'Whitesnake is driving his Cobra down, and TheCat033 is trailering his Bullitt down and we are all following each other down. Should be interesting, look for the 2 cars with painters tape plastered all over the noses lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread