CALLING ALL MUSTANGS in FL Panhandle.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
You auto x that hoe? Only car I've ever been scared shitless in, 400hp 97 cobra with a vortech all auto x'd out. So slow but so scary. Lol

I've yet to auto X my car.. Open track is a different story.. I think my car makes to much power right now for either though lol.. When it goes back on the track I"m going to have to pulley it up and fatten the AFR to about 11.1.. Drop boost to around 15psi or so.. It should make around 575rwhp or so..

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
I've yet to auto X my car.. Open track is a different story.. I think my car makes to much power right now for either though lol.. When it goes back on the track I"m going to have to pulley it up and fatten the AFR to about 11.1.. Drop boost to around 15psi or so.. It should make around 575rwhp or so..

Easier to just not goto an open track event. Lmao

KILL MODE is the only mode.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
You all don't want to see my car on full kill mode.. Shit I don't even know if I wanna see it.. Only time will tell. ;-) It'll be fun having people guess what pulley is installed :eek:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well I have 2 of them sitting on my tool box ;-) Just depends on how much boost I wanna run hahaha

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Troy shoot me a txt or something on what time we should meet up in P-cola and where :) or maybe we should start a thread?

Bumblebee03

Established Member
No there is not an official head count yet, but with the people that say they are coming we have 50+ I have this on several different forums and facebook so with 10 here and 10 there it is hard to keep track. But it is only 10 days away.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Just posted in the new thread. My girlfriend and I have decided to stay over night on Sunday night and drive back Monday morning. We are going to make this an early Valentines day thing. Dinner @ Pier Park and what not.

Chris, that means you are solo on the way home. No worries, it's an easy path.

Users who are viewing this thread