calling all cobras! 2003-2004

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
allright.. lets do it on Sunday June 7th. I would hate to have a low attendance due to the weather.. That is in two weeks.

recalcitrant

Established Member
allright.. lets do it on Sunday June 7th. I would hate to have a low attendance due to the weather.. That is in two weeks.

Hey Whitey, the cars and coffee is on the saturday before that in the morning from 9-11. www.Carsandcoffeehouston.com It's near the galleria. Maybe we could meet up there, then cruise to the photo shoot location. Just a thought. Some really hot cars at that thing, plus it might be some more incentive for people to show. Especially the folks coming from farther.

UPTOWN PARK
1151 Uptown Park (Post Oak Blvd @ West Loop 610)
Houston, TX 77056
From 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.

Last edited:

hotcobra03

Established Member
rain

so i waxed my car for nothing.....lol

so thats a yes to another day....just wanted to make sure before i head out of san :beer:antiono

recalcitrant

Established Member
Response from Cars and Coffee

Hey guys,

Here is my email and response if we want to try and do Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning then go shoot the cars....

Me to them.

Hi there. We have about 20-30 03-04 Mustang cobras trying to get together for a photo shoot. We were thinking about making a cars and coffee then cruising over to the photo site. All are SVTperformance.com enthusiasts. Any problems with us attending your event first? I have been trying to make it down personally for 2 months now and something always comes up. Thanks for your time. Let me know if you need any more info.
Thanks. Jerry.

Them:

Jerry:

Thanks for the email. You are absolutely welcome anytime. No membership, no dues, come as you please. We just request no burnout, low noise and good neighbor policy with shopkeepers. Come and go as you please -- easy in and out. We usually have attendees from Mustang Club of Houston also.

Looking forward to seeing those ponies!

Best regards,

Phil Bres

These guys have Lambos, Ferrari's, Lotus, Cobras, etc. as normal visitors. Shows a lot class to welcome 30 pony cars on no notice. Also, this sounds like a lot of fun checking out all the exotics and muscle cars. What do think Whitey? Can we do saturday morning instead. 830-1030 looks like the time.

JR:beer:

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
although that sounds like it could be a fun time, the photographer that I have is only willing to do the photo shoot on a Sunday. Also doing it in the late afternoon will cut down on the glare from the sun. But we could always meet up at the cars and coffee thing anyways just to hang out and meet each other?

Users who are viewing this thread