calling all cobras! 2003-2004

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
Allright guys. we're aiming for may 24th. Its a sunday and I am scouting a few locations near downtown Houston.. In the Allen prkwy/Memorial area..I was thinking about having the Downtown skyline for some of the shots.. And I have access to a roof top parking garage in the area.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I might be available, I'll have to check the work schedule. I also have a friend on here who might be interested as well.

Me = 2003 Redfire Coupe
Friend = 2003 DSG Coupe

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
If all of these people really make it out, this is gonna be a shit load of cobras all in one place..

tj04cobra

Established Member
i might be available that weekend myself.

me-2004 black coupe

i will try to bring a couple friends, 03 sb coupe, 04 redfire coupe

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
yes. We're aiming for may 24th, possibly in the late afternoon. It is going to be near the westside of downtown Houston area. Some of us may meet up for food or something like that at some point also..

9103stang

Established Member
Any update on this? I'll be back in Houston next Tuesday and It should be a good turnout if everybody really show up.

did you go to a hpd gtg on 249 & louetta about 3 or 4 months ago? if so your car is super clean!

Last edited:

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
So 5pm Sunday May 24th at Chili's/Target parking lot at Sawyer and I10. Just west of Downtown. We will then roll out to the location and take pics, and take a few more rolling pics as well. How does that sound?

feel free to call me if you have any issues finding the place or any other questions.
713 408 6849- Guy

9103stang

Established Member
if anyone is in the woodland, spring, or tomball area we should all meet up on 45 somewhere & then cruise on to downtown.

Users who are viewing this thread