California - Nitrous.

Ronias

Established Member
Dude just play the game. I suggest learning if you dont already to install and work on your own car parts so u dont have to pay shops. I installed no cats straight pipes turbo kits on my stang. U get tickets take a day remove it all return to stock drive to shop get tickets written off. carry a stock tune and nitrous tune so if u can return car to stock when u need to smog or get fix it tickets.

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
Dude just play the game. I suggest learning if you dont already to install and work on your own car parts so u dont have to pay shops. I installed no cats straight pipes turbo kits on my stang. U get tickets take a day remove it all return to stock drive to shop get tickets written off. carry a stock tune and nitrous tune so if u can return car to stock when u need to smog or get fix it tickets.

I did install all my parts.

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
No they dont need a warrant to pop your hood. They can pull you over and pop your hood anytime they want.

Are you positive? I was pretty sure that without consent an officer is only aloud to look at what's in plain view unless he has some type of probably cause

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Are you positive? I was pretty sure that without consent an officer is only aloud to look at what's in plain view unless he has some type of probably cause

In California police are allowed to inspect for aftermarket parts.

Users who are viewing this thread