Caffeine and Octane Atlanta - July 2014

mavisky

Established Member
Posting this as a slideshow link to my Photobucket account this time. Let me know if you like it. Saves me a ton of time vs having to break up each post due to the "images per post" limit. Photos didn't turn out nearly as nice this time as they did the last unfortunately.

Included an overhead view to get an idea of just how massive this show is and tried to get a panorama of the lots, just hard with the terrain and all the trees and people.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mavisky/slideshow/Caffeine and Octane July 2014

IMG_3896_zps25ebd9aa.gif

blubyu90

Established Member
Man this months show was HUGE!! I don't think I've ever seen so many s197 cars either! You got some nice pics sir!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a great event. Tons of cars. I noticed a bunch of MINIs there. My '14 MCS would feel right at home. :)

Thanks for posting the pics.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Great pics! Cars and coffee are the best thing going today! I gotta try and hit the Atlanta one once this year.

Zemedici

Established Member
great shots! too bad I had to park so far away, I had to park in Panera, damn alarm didnt go off :(

mavisky

Established Member
Saw your car out there.

I'm guessing I caught yours in the group photo I took, but couldn't remember what mods set yours apart.

Man this months show was HUGE!! I don't think I've ever seen so many s197 cars either! You got some nice pics sir!

Yea I usually have my choice of spots so long as I get there before 6:30, got there at 6:30 and there were only a handful of spots in the main lot. Was cracking up at the "car club" of mostly stock imports that appeared to be owned by teenagers. Half of the owners were asleep in their cars along with their girlfriends. Not sure how early they got there, but must have been pretty early to get them all parked together like that in a row.

Don't we all! That's my buddy's car. It has a full Detroit speed subframe with a heads and cam Ls7 and T56 spraying a 100 shot on a plate kit. Nasty!

That thing was very very pretty.

Great pics! Cars and coffee are the best thing going today! I gotta try and hit the Atlanta one once this year.

You'll have to get there very early. I left the show at 10:30 AM after being there for 4 hours. There's a couple decent shows in both Raleigh and Charlotte too that would be a shorter drive for you I'm assuming.

mavisky

Established Member
I'm going to have to miss the August show as I'll be out of state but have a good time if you attend. This was probably the biggest turnout I've seen yet. They're going to have to look at finding a way to re-locate this. I personally think they should do it in the parking lot at the TED so it's truly in Atlanta.

Oh and once again the Ferrari/Lambo guys are the first to start the revving war and then invariably some import has to go nuts as well. Shit like that is going to annoy the communities around the area at some point. This thing is getting to the point where if it gets too much larger they're going to have trouble keeping the riff-raff under control.

Last edited:

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Looks like it was a great turnout! I remember when it used to be held at the Starbucks/AMC Theater parking lot off northpoint, then at Andretti's... then it just kept growing and growing and growing...

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member

Saw my old car up there....looks good on the BBS.

I'm guessing I caught yours in the group photo I took, but couldn't remember what mods set yours apart.

None! My car looks stock as stock gets with the exception of the exhaust...

mavisky

Established Member
Was yours at the end of the line nearest to the Malibu or whatever? I actually had to take the shot through it's open hood to catch everyone.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Was yours at the end of the line nearest to the Malibu or whatever? I actually had to take the shot through it's open hood to catch everyone.

Nope, mine was on the opposite end next to the blue ST and that lil 240 that was there.

Oh and the kid with the SE and all the stickers is an embarrassment. I have no clue why they even let him in the group.

Last edited:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I'll sell it back to you!! haha. I still need to do a few things to it (like paint the front bumper and some other panels), but it cleans up nice.
Yes I saw the bumper... Only really bad imperfection on the car for it being so old. I got the stock spoiler still if you want it. No charge.

96lazervert

Established Member
I'll sell it back to you!! haha. I still need to do a few things to it (like paint the front bumper and some other panels), but it cleans up nice.

Car looked good Sean. Good seeing you again buddy. Keep in touch whenever you guys get out and run around. Hit me up, even though I don't have a stang anymore lol

blubyu90

Established Member
Yes I saw the bumper... Only really bad imperfection on the car for it being so old. I got the stock spoiler still if you want it. No charge.
Sure I'll take it! I can give you a 6 pack of your favorite beer in exchange. Haha.

Car looked good Sean. Good seeing you again buddy. Keep in touch whenever you guys get out and run around. Hit me up, even though I don't have a stang anymore lol
Thanks Josh. Your car looks excellent with Bogarts, the wheels are spot on. It was good to see you to and we will definitely have to meet up. I don't care if it's not a Mustang either, I don't discriminate.

Users who are viewing this thread