c7z06 just showed up

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
thing is bad. only went up the block back to work with it. getting my detailers to pull the cover off and give it a bath.

20141217_104819_zpsuykxuffi.gif

20141217_105204_zpsksikuzjz.gif

20141217_105219_zps9n0q32gj.gif

20141217_105559_zpsmeuq1y9m.gif

Zemedici

Established Member
Its yours? Or you're a salesman or?

I thought you had mentioned your profession before, and i dont remember car salesman haha

Looks great man, hows it ride?

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Its yours? Or you're a salesman or?

I thought you had mentioned your profession before, and i dont remember car salesman haha

Looks great man, hows it ride?

was a salesmen for 10 years. now im the sales manager. not mine. its available for sale. im doing a yellow z07 stage 3 7 speed next year. im still waiting for the new high country diesel I ordered 5 months ago.. getting annoyed at that whole thing.

this is a 89K msrp 3lz package. I didnt go very far and its pretty cold outside. I barely gave it any gas and tires spun. I might go around the block but it but its not mine so I wont beat it. I like my job too much for that. i text my boy fran@rpm about it. he only wants auto.. figures.

Last edited:

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Better hope you don't run into any Vipers. Had to be said after all that controversy. Great looking car white would diffenintely be the color I would get.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I like the front a lot, its really growing on me. That rear though……. :xpl::xpl:

I never noticed the handle in the middle console, do all C7 have that? Looks a bit weird shaped from the passenger side. Beast of a car though!

mystickb1996

Established Member
absolutely love it, damn white looks great. im wondering what a 1lz pkg base trim would consist of, i have a feeling it would still be way more then us mustang owners are used to and satisfying.. only thing on this one, i see it was ordered with black calipers, gotta show those massive brakes off!!! red would have looked great...
thanks for sharing

kaz109

Established Member
I like the front a lot, its really growing on me. That rear though……. :xpl::xpl:

I never noticed the handle in the middle console, do all C7 have that? Looks a bit weird shaped from the passenger side. Beast of a car though!

In an attempt to have a more "exotic" interior they borrowed that design from a true exotic the jag F type lol

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Very nice. I always thought the C7's look good in white. This is very nice. 89k ? Too rich for my blood though.

Users who are viewing this thread