C7 Stingray (Vossen)

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
How do you all feel about the C7 now that it's been out for awhile and most people have seen them in person? I've seen black, white and red in person and I've loved each one. I wasn't fond of the back at all, but I think I'm really starting to like it. Sure there are a few things that can be done to make it a little better, but everyone has their personal opinions on what looks good.

It seemed like there was a TON of hate on here for the C7 when it was first debuted......so what are you all thinking about it now? :pop:

Corvette+Stingray+1.jpg

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Only color that looks nice is black, thats it. It hides the lines and makes the rear look acceptable.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
with a different rear end, and a different from bumper it could have been one of the best looking american cars ever built. but its not. its typical GM over styled mess.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
It seemed like there was a TON of hate on here for the C7 when it was first debuted......so what are you all thinking about it now? :pop:

Nope, still hate it. That's not going to change just because some time goes by. It's not like I'll all the sudden forget I think it's ugly. :lol1:

Coiled03

Established Member
Putting wheels on that thing is like trying to polish a turd.

executiV

Established Member
Putting wheels on that thing is like trying to polish a turd.
Lol

The rendering above actually looks nice, but it just isn't that nice in reality. The interior is an improvement over previous Vette's, but the rear reminds me of the creature form Jeepers Creepers

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Vossen wheels always look like something a Volkswagen guy who came into money would buy.

skratpiece

Established Member
These cars are so gorgeous. I didn't like the Lexus LFA/GTR/ roofline at first, but now I think it looks great. I still think a variation of the roofline could have made it look better, but I'm not the engineer, and I think it is amazing.

coposrv

Established Member
I like it. When the c7 debuted I liked the car. I thought it was a move forward in styling. After seeing it more I really like it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That particular angle of the car looks awesome! I love it! The back end view? Not so much. I still think it looks like a Camaro from the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread