C63 AMG does burnout in times square & attempts to run over NYC Cop

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Im sorry thats just not right. Watch the video again. The cop walks right up to the bumper. Its goes south when the driver is seen through the windshield by the cop trying to cut the wheel to the right while hes STILL STOPPED, and he then trys to move around the cop. The cop side steps and trys to block the car by leaning on the hood and pushing it back(LOLOLOLOL).

Edit: SHit I just forgot my own advice to Me32. Lol Im out.

I am trying to decide whether you are that much of a failure when understanding how a car moves or just a criminal sympathizer due to your own lifestyle.

Look at what you stated, “The cop walks right up to the bumper. Its goes south when the driver is seen through the windshield by the cop trying to cut the wheel to the right while hes STILL STOPPED”.

Now if I am standing at your front bumper and you cut the wheel all the way to the left or right and you attempt to move in a forward gear, what is going to happen?

Better yet, for the good of this site, go stand at the front bumper of one of your criminal buddies’ car and run the test. The driver, unless he is a ****ing retard like some people on this site, knew what he was doing and should be charged with attempted murder. If the driver uses the excuse that he thought he would miss the officer at his front bumper because he had his wheels turned in a forward gear then the driver and anyone accepting of that defense are mental midgets who do not need to be operating any motorized vehicle.

Sent from your mom’s sex drawer using the svtperformance.com mobile app

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I saw no attempted murder. The video clearly shows the car stop as the officer approaches. Then when he gets closer, the car tries to steer around him slowly. But the officer side steps to block him. He even tries to go the other way around the cop, but the cop tries to stay in front of him. At that point the cop pulls his weapon, and the driver guns it. Still trying to get around the officer. Not at all trying to run him over. You can clearly see this. The driver got spooked and gunned it. The officer got clipped by the passenger side because the driver was steering around him. Its all there.

Wow

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
I am trying to decide whether you are that much of a failure when understanding how a car moves or just a criminal sympathizer due to your own lifestyle.

Look at what you stated, “The cop walks right up to the bumper. Its goes south when the driver is seen through the windshield by the cop trying to cut the wheel to the right while hes STILL STOPPED”.

Now if I am standing at your front bumper and you cut the wheel all the way to the left or right and you attempt to move in a forward gear, what is going to happen?

Better yet, for the good of this site, go stand at the front bumper of one of your criminal buddies’ car and run the test. The driver, unless he is a ****ing retard like some people on this site, knew what he was doing and should be charged with attempted murder. If the driver uses the excuse that he thought he would miss the officer at his front bumper because he had his wheels turned in a forward gear then the driver and anyone accepting of that defense are mental midgets who do not need to be operating any motorized vehicle.

Sent from your mom’s sex drawer using the svtperformance.com mobile app

If you stood in front of my bumper and I cut the wheel to either side, I would EXPECT you to MOVE YOUR ASS. What would you be thinking trying to stop a 4500lbs car with your body? Thats the problem. The cop quickly realized he was not going to just sit there and get a ticket, so that cop should have just moved rather than trying to stop that car with his body.

Now with all that being said, I do not condone whatsoever what the benz driver did. He should have just sat there, and taken the ticket. Rather than attempt to go around the cop, committing several crimes in the process. Thats the real deal. Again from my first post, this should have never escalated to this level. And both parties are to blame. The asshat driver for trying to escape a simple ticket, and the retarded cop for trying to stop a car that clearly was not going to be stopped, and in the process almost getting himself killed. Thats all I was saying. I dont condone any of what happened. But the majority of the world would have just sat there, put it in park and took the ticket. Thats it. As for this attempted murder, thats not what happened. Hes going to get lots of other charges, but trying to murder a cop wont be one that sticks.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Keep making excuses. The only problem I see is that the officer didn’t blow the driver’s brain matter all over the passenger. I condone police thinning the herd of stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
If you stood in front of my bumper and I cut the wheel to either side, I would EXPECT you to MOVE YOUR ASS. What would you be thinking trying to stop a 4500lbs car with your body? Thats the problem. The cop quickly realized he was not going to just sit there and get a ticket, so that cop should have just moved rather than trying to stop that car with his body.

Now with all that being said, I do not condone whatsoever what the benz driver did. He should have just sat there, and taken the ticket. Rather than attempt to go around the cop, committing several crimes in the process. Thats the real deal. Again from my first post, this should have never escalated to this level. And both parties are to blame. The asshat driver for trying to escape a simple ticket, and the retarded cop for trying to stop a car that clearly was not going to be stopped, and in the process almost getting himself killed. Thats all I was saying. I dont condone any of what happened. But the majority of the world would have just sat there, put it in park and took the ticket. Thats it. As for this attempted murder, thats not what happened. Hes going to get lots of other charges, but trying to murder a cop wont be one that sticks.

I am not a cop. If you expect a cop to move after he approaches you like that you need to re think your thinking.

What would you be thinking trying to stop 9MM of mass with your body. Cause thats what what probably would have happened with many other officers.

And there you go, Period. Faulting the officer is just stupid.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
I bet he is the type that protests on a highway and cries when his little fascist buddies get made into highway hamburger.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
I am not a cop. If you expect a cop to move after he approaches you like that you need to re think your thinking.

What would you be thinking trying to stop 9MM of mass with your body. Cause thats what what probably would have happened with many other officers.

And there you go, Period. Faulting the officer is just stupid.
Remember we are talking about a burnout here. Worth "blowing the drivers brain matter all over the passenger seat"? That cop would be on trial for murder. Happened before. This was one of those instances when the cop should has just let him run. He was set on doing bad shit, no need to put your body into a lose/lose situation.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol, it would take a jury full of mental midget criminal apologists to convict that officer of splattering the driver’s brains since the driver tried to run over the officer. Shit, I’d buy the officer a round of drinks and a steak dinner.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Remember we are talking about a burnout here. Worth "blowing the drivers brain matter all over the passenger seat"? That cop would be on trial for murder. Happened before. This was one of those instances when the cop should has just let him run. He was set on doing bad shit, no need to put your body into a lose/lose situation.
You’re coming across like a whiny bitch.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I was going to say something like "this thread delivers", but I'm too distracted by Bruno's sig pic.

There's gotta be a damn sock lying around here somewhere...

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
literally makes no sense except this is SVTP land of the trolls. So I see its relevance.

Das it mane.
yesjacknicholson.gif

Users who are viewing this thread