C6 Z06 Corvette dig race w/vid

AWDLS2

Established Member
Im sorry but if it was modded then it was for sure either having traction problems or playing with you as you can see how fast he reeled you in

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Stock C6Z. He was going to float right past, but his daughter intervened. The guy is still a douche for racing with his daughter in the car and you are a bigger douche for following through and knowing there was a little girl in the car, but continued to engage in an illegal contest of acceleration.

Congrats, you both get DOUCHE of the year awards.

Last edited:

C6 Z06

Established Member
Stock C6Z. He was going to float right past, but his daughter intervened. The guy is still a douche for racing with his daughter in the car and you are a bigger douche for following through and knowing there was a little girl in the car, but continued to engage in an illegal contest of acceleration.

Congrats, you both get DOUCHE of the year awards.

:lol: I lmao when I read your post. :beer:

Last edited:

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Lol you got owned. He pulled past you and got out of it. I'm sure he felt there was no real danger but I'm not one to judge. My nephew is only 7. I have done a few launches in with him in the car and he screams has in excited. Now my nieces, they stick their hands out the window and give you the smoking guns if you lose. Next light they yell out get some horsepower and take my little pony back home.

He pulled past and then shut down letting you know you didn't have enough. I do it all the time. Some leaves a light hard so they think. I roll into it catch second when I get to their front bumper just ease out of it. Had it stayed in it, he would have just walked away.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Lol you got owned. He pulled past you and got out of it. I'm sure he felt there was no real danger but I'm not one to judge. My nephew is only 7. I have done a few launches in with him in the car and he screams has in excited. Now my nieces, they stick their hands out the window and give you the smoking guns if you lose. Next light they yell out get some horsepower and take my little pony back home.

He pulled past and then shut down letting you know you didn't have enough. I do it all the time. Some leaves a light hard so they think. I roll into it catch second when I get to their front bumper just ease out of it. Had it stayed in it, he would have just walked away.

If my sister was racing with my son or daughter in her car, I would knock her teeth out when I found out and I wouldn't care if she is a girl and of my blood. You just don't race PERIOD with little ones in the car.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
How do you go in a section that people talk about racing out in Mexico and say well this and that is wrong. Some choose to do things others don't. None of it is smart or right. What do you think you will see in a race section. Good vid though. Comical when the moral police come in. You shouldn't take kids on roller coasters. Actually they should never leave the house. I'm not advocating anything but everything is unsafe. You can drive down the street and someone slam right into you. I know it happened to me. Such has it is good race OP

NA_Cobra

Established Member
How do you go in a section that people talk about racing out in Mexico and say well this and that is wrong. Some choose to do things others don't. None of it is smart or right. What do you think you will see in a race section. Good vid though. Comical when the moral police come in. You shouldn't take kids on roller coasters. Actually they should never leave the house. I'm not advocating anything but everything is unsafe. You can drive down the street and someone slam right into you. I know it happened to me. Such has it is good race OP

Face palm & sighing....

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
if my sister was racing with my son or daughter in her car, i would knock her teeth out when i found out and i wouldn't care if she is a girl and of my blood. You just don't race period with little ones in the car.

never ever!!! Not cool....not with kids ever!!!!!!!!!!!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
If my sister was racing with my son or daughter in her car, I would knock her teeth out when I found out and I wouldn't care if she is a girl and of my blood. You just don't race PERIOD with little ones in the car.

Yeah, I agree, but the video the OP posted was hardly a race. He barely accelerated to 60mph and let off. :bored:

Tapatalk

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Child Endangerment!

Then getting on most highly active freeways is CE too. Seriously, I hate the thought of people racing with kids as much as the next guy, its definitely something that should be ridiculed and called down, but in this case, you guys are reaching a bit far.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Of course they are not. They feel everything is wrong. Am I promoting it, of course not. I just looked at the race for what it was. Basically a quick first gear pull and let out of it. The moral police will find something wrong with everything. What makes it so bad is they open threads looking for something wrong on a challenge of automobiles in a controlled enviroment.

Users who are viewing this thread