C6 Z06 Corvette dig race w/vid

scs197gt

Hotwheels Dad
Established Member
I had it through 3rd while we both struggled for traction, he gained on my shift to 4th where we both let off. I think it would have been another even gear then the race would have been his. I didn't ask him for mods but it sounded pretty healthy. He said his daughter was scared, you can hear her screaming in the vid so we didn't try any rolls where I think I would have faired better. I wanted to chat more but we didn't get a chance. I Gave him a thumbs up on a sick ride.

C6 Corvette Z06 vs Supercharged Mustang GT - YouTube

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Good race but that guy is a retard for doing that with his daughter.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
WTF! That's borderline child abuse and 100% douchebag move. Nice kill OP but that guy needs a kick in the ass.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
looks like he was about to walk you hard ..but then let out? Likely because his daughter was screaming?

C6 Z06

Established Member
looks like he was about to walk you hard ..but then let out? Likely because his daughter was screaming?

Sorry op, but this is all I saw also. Looks and sounds like the idiot grew somewhat of a brain when his child woke him up.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I don't know if I consider that child abuse, but I'm laughing my ****ing ass off. It's not like you guys were racing to super high speeds or anything, what did you race to like 70mph?

scs197gt

Hotwheels Dad
Established Member
If that, I think I actually short shifted 3rd. With 3.55's I'm usually shifting out of 3rd at about 75-80. The little girl squeal was more of a fun scream than a terrified one I woulnt give him that hard of time there's no way we touched extreme speeds.

My car has been having some issues but the last dyno (07ish) she put down 493/500. It may be me but I feel like she's lost some steam since then. Its a coil problem, I think 1 or 2 may be bad because the last time this happened that's what it was.

AWDLS2

Established Member
Ya if that's the case your car is down on power from 493whp he was gonna come flying by u

xenodragon

Established Member
Ya if that's the case your car is down on power from 493whp he was gonna come flying by u

Eh not neccesarily. I stayed dead even with a c6z06 from a 30 roll up to 110mph then he walked me by 1-2 cars. The c6 i raced was stock aside from an intake

AWDLS2

Established Member
Ya but you have 500whp this guy is saying there is something wrong with his so he prolly isn't making 493whp if that's the case

scs197gt

Hotwheels Dad
Established Member
I had an even pull and creeped a door from 75 to 110 but I've never raced a Z06 from a dig til now or had a good low end race where my power band is at its best. I honestly don't think this one was stock either.

laoutlaw01

North Louisiana redneck
Established Member
Man I'm gone have to agree with the others,he seemed to just be playing with you. The way he reeled you back in gives it away. Ide say you need another 100 horses or so to hang . Get spray and go hunt him down !

Users who are viewing this thread