C6 Z06 / 03 Cobra / AF Fire Truck

svt_racing

Established Member
my buddies Z06, my 03 Cobra and my Crash truck at work yesterday...

cobraandz064.jpg

cobraandz062.jpg

cobraandc17.jpg

Nick_B95GT

Established Member
man those are 2 sweet rides,,ya'll ever run each other?

also nice crash truck to,,looks like it could be fun to drive as well

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
the colors compliment each other beautifully, one thing please get the lower rubber piece for you front bumper, it looks incomplete. Makes the front end look odd. Other than that beautiful cobra! and sweet Z.

SilvGT

Established Member
Great pics.!! both very nice looking cars. Yours does def. look a little funny without a chin spoiler though.

svt_racing

Established Member
Thanks for the comps guys. We haven't run each other, I'm sure one day on a open road we might play a little. He pulled a high 11 sec time slip out of the box, I haven't taken my cobra to the track yet. I got about 100hp on him now but I also have the added weight and more drag too...Im sure it would be a good run.

Yeah...I keep forgetting to put the damn chin spoiler on. I took it off two weeks ago when I picked up the Cobra, it wouldn't fit on the trailer with it.

Cant say Ive ran into a green GT D's01snake...is he in Tucson?

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Thanks for the comps guys. We haven't run each other, I'm sure one day on a open road we might play a little. He pulled a high 11 sec time slip out of the box, I haven't taken my cobra to the track yet. I got about 100hp on him now but I also have the added weight and more drag too...Im sure it would be a good run.

Yeah...I keep forgetting to put the damn chin spoiler on. I took it off two weeks ago when I picked up the Cobra, it wouldn't fit on the trailer with it.

Cant say Ive ran into a green GT D's01snake...is he in Tucson?

He was he PCS'd like two months ago, he was K9 over there at DM

Jefe

Established Member
Great pics Paul. So you can control the hose on top of the truck from inside? I gotta come out and see this rig!
one thing please get the lower rubber piece for you front bumper, it looks incomplete. Makes the front end look odd.
I never noticed that :lol:
you ever run into a supercharged Green gt?
Bullitt? or GT? There used to be a nasty green bullitt with a built motor but he moved last year or so

Last edited:

svt_racing

Established Member
wzzup Jefe, dude....its like having control of a giant water gun, I can shoot out the bumper or roof turet. It will shoot a max of 2100 gallons a minute @ 200psi...!! Come by anytime bro...when I work a sat/sun is best.

Jefe

Established Member
I dont know why but I crack up when I see this pic. Its like the truck is peeing

4242823675_2cd102cf77_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread