C6 or new 5.0

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll be the oddball and say

C 5 Z …. Spend $20k on a low-mile one-owner gem, the other $15k on making it a fookin giant slayer. 3100 lbs of pure rawness.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

An LS7 swapped c5z would be incredible.

ATX5.0

Established Member
kiss is what I keep telling myself. H/C ls7 or ls3 + boost. I won’t be chasing numbers or hp. Been there done that.. that shit gets old. Just a fun street car is what I’m looking for.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I’ll be the oddball and say

C 5 Z …. Spend $20k on a low-mile one-owner gem, the other $15k on making it a fookin giant slayer. 3100 lbs of pure rawness.
I've actually been in the market for one for months. Bang for the buck potential is hard to beat. C6 certainly looks better, but like you said, get a pretty mint example without breaking the bank. Had a couple good ones slip through my fingers solely due to how far away they were and not being able to get there in time due to work and the holidays. I feel the flared rear fenders are a must in order to break up that side profile of the long ass end of the FRC cars. The red and black 2000s interior is so bad that I like it.

Hijack off.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I've actually been in the market for one for months. Bang for the buck potential is hard to beat. C6 certainly looks better, but like you said, get a pretty mint example without breaking the bank. Had a couple good ones slip through my fingers solely due to how far away they were and not being able to get there in time due to work and the holidays. I feel the flared rear fenders are a must in order to break up that side profile of the long ass end of the FRC cars. The red and black 2000s interior is so bad that I like it.

Hijack off.

Hijack back on.

I one of those guys that LOVES the looks of the FRC coupes. Hell yes.

Being in SoCal, I see low mile c5z's all the time ... and they're pretty damn cheap. Agree on the interiors.

We bought a brand new silver 2002 for $54k and that SOB was the funnest car ive ever driven to this day.

Here's a couple with a quick 2 minute search..

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I gotta be honest, I find any Corvette that isnt a C6/7 ****ing hideous.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread