C5 Z06 Goes Boom

SVT8U

Established Member
Looks like his NAAAAAAWWWWSS wasnt properly working. MAn that would suck so bad......

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
i forget what caused it but nitrous is as safe as the user. if something goes wrong its because you didnt use it right. weird he only makes it to the tree... wet kit maybe and left traction control on? causing the air to stall and fuel to puddle is my guess. either way insurance covered everything i read.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
04SVTF said:
Nice response by the fire crew..what a joke.

looks like they had to run to the local home depot to grab some fire extinguishers. :nonono: the second guy to fire his off totally nailed the first guy when he came running up :burn:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
''Thats the hood'' Well yes dumb@$$..

and yeah the fire crew took long to respond.... :nonono:

BTW old vid as my grandma :-D

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
svt4stv said:
looks like they had to run to the local home depot to grab some fire extinguishers. :nonono: the second guy to fire his off totally nailed the first guy when he came running up :burn:

+1

I'd have been a little peeved at getting either an ABC dry chem shot or Co2 shot in the face trying to do my job....

and unless the car owner worked some serious fraud, his insurance wouldn't cover that damage. You're 'null and void' the second your wheels touch the staging lanes.

OmahaStang

Established Member
As mentioned above I'm like hello isn't there a fire extinguisher nearby?? What about the track guy by the tree.. Thanks for the post I hadn't seen this one.

ChipR4cam

Established Member
When that vid got posted a while back, somebody said there was a reason the fire crew took so long. Not like they were off taking a piss or something, but like a real reason.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
ChipR4cam said:
When that vid got posted a while back, somebody said there was a reason the fire crew took so long. Not like they were off taking a piss or something, but like a real reason.

doughnut break? :shrug:

black04gt

n00b like whoaski
Established Member
ElGato said:
and unless the car owner worked some serious fraud, his insurance wouldn't cover that damage. You're 'null and void' the second your wheels touch the staging lanes.
you've never seen anyone drag there car out of the track before, have you? :rolleyes:

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
black04gt said:
you've never seen anyone drag there car out of the track before, have you? :rolleyes:

its a long way from the tree to the street chief, and contrary what you may think, car insurance companies are not stupid. :nono:

you play, you pay.

Users who are viewing this thread