C5 vette vs Lightning

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Took the truck out and ran into a friend in his vette. So we decided to run them. I had more wheel spin than expected but he pulled me on the top end anyway.

Here's the vid from my passengers phone.

http://youtu.be/V5FZkd1vrXY

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Built motor, stage 2 cams and a ported eaton spun by a 10# lower. Eventually I need to get a whipple to let this motor breath.

Wheel spin did kill me. Last time I raced this vette at the track I had slicks and he was on drag radials. The out come was different. But that's all part of street racing. Oh well. I'll get him next time.

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Tune, ls6 intake, cat back exhaust. I was disappointed with the results. I guess you won some and you lose some.

On a side note why did this get moved to the pics and video section? This is a race story with a video for proof.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Tune, ls6 intake, cat back exhaust. I was disappointed with the results. I guess you won some and you lose some.

On a side note why did this get moved to the pics and video section? This is a race story with a video for proof.

Mods don't seem to like anything with a video in anything but this section. Probably could post the story then reply to the thread later for an update. I think they should be left in there but w/e.

Users who are viewing this thread