C&L upper plenum!

G'sLightning

Established Member
Ordered a C&L upper plenum today.Should be in tomarrow i was going to have it powdercoated but i think ill just paint it black and see how it turns out.If my wife dont POP by fri. they are going to induce labor(number 3 on it's way!).So i'd figure i'd sneek one more mod in before hand:) .I'll let ya'll know how it turns out and post some pics. of it after i paint it( the plemun thats is).:beer: Gary

Last edited:

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
Congrads...

We are due friday, and if he doesn't pop out. We are scheduled to be induced on the following monday.

Congrads on the purchase also. It's on my to do list. And painting it or powder coating it is a must. Not a very good factory finish.

camcojb

Established Member
Originally posted by SM0KESH0W
Congrads...

We are due friday, and if he doesn't pop out. We are scheduled to be induced on the following monday.

Congrads on the purchase also. It's on my to do list. And painting it or powder coating it is a must. Not a very good factory finish.

I thought mine looked pretty good. Better than I thought it was going to.

Jody

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
Jody,

I am just quoting what the first 5 people who got them said. Maybe the early protypes were a rougher finish?

camcojb

Established Member
Very possible. I'm pretty picky but mine doesn't set off any alarms as far as being ugly!

Jody

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
Gotya... I didn't figure you would let an eye sore be added to your gorgeous collection.

orange2004cobra

Established Member
I just got one myself for my Harley Truck..
It needs a Good polish job, or a good powder coating...
Just my opinion..
L.

G'sLightning

Established Member
Well, got it in today paint is drying as i speak. Will post a couple of pics. later on when is dry.The finish on the one i got really wasnt all that bad. Shot it with a primer first and it kinda filled in some of the shallow pits. Will post a coupl of pics. later on tonight.:-D SMOKE- Congrats on the soon to be new member hope everything turns out well.:thumbsup:

G'sLightning

Established Member
Couple pics. primer than painted black. I used the dupli-color high heat engine enamal w/ceramic high gloss.All in all it didnt turn out too bad.
699205_4_full.jpg
699205_5_full.jpg
699205_6_full.jpg
699205_7full.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread