Bye Bye BlackMamba

BlackMamba3

Established Member
First, if the mods aren't ok with this being here then that's fine. I'm putting it here because this is the only section of the entire forum that I post on.

So, I'm leaving tomorrow morning for the Army. Going to Fort Benning then Fort Lee then back here to Iowa. Had to take a Reserve job this time around. Going to transfer back to full active duty sometime next year. Anyway, won't be back until some point in August.

The reason I'm making this thread is so that everyone on here can keep me posted on their own personal mods, new parts that come out between now and when I return and just overall knowledge on anything new for the 5.0 Mustangs. I'm looking forward to someone posting when the ZL1 Camaro is released and how much it sucks. I'm hoping people post lots of pictures of their new cars, mods, etc.

Hope the mods allow this. Hope everyone keeps adding stuff as the months pass. Thanks again to everyone who makes this forum awesome. I'm so glad to be a member and can't wait to return and see everything that's been added.

Jamie

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I'm in the same boat as you, although through the AF. Would be cool to be kept up to date over the 6mo "vacation" lol

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
Thanks for serving guys. I'm sure there will be plenty for you to catch up on when you get back to Iowa!!!

five0three

big deal
Established Member
I'm getting deployed in feb for six months. hear your pain, although i'll be damned if i let my car go lol.

CAPTAIN JACK

Established Member
a fellow " Hawkeye " here , thanks for your service...I grew up in Fort Dodge and have
friends in Cedar Rapids. Former Mach 1 owner and Roush 427R..

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
First, if the mods aren't ok with this being here then that's fine. I'm putting it here because this is the only section of the entire forum that I post on.

So, I'm leaving tomorrow morning for the Army. Going to Fort Benning then Fort Lee then back here to Iowa. Had to take a Reserve job this time around. Going to transfer back to full active duty sometime next year. Anyway, won't be back until some point in August.

The reason I'm making this thread is so that everyone on here can keep me posted on their own personal mods, new parts that come out between now and when I return and just overall knowledge on anything new for the 5.0 Mustangs. I'm looking forward to someone posting when the ZL1 Camaro is released and how much it sucks. I'm hoping people post lots of pictures of their new cars, mods, etc.

Hope the mods allow this. Hope everyone keeps adding stuff as the months pass. Thanks again to everyone who makes this forum awesome. I'm so glad to be a member and can't wait to return and see everything that's been added.

Jamie

Thanks for your service. :thumbsup:

H8SUGR

Still a Rookie...
Established Member
Thank You all who put on the uniform and serve our country! :beer:

We will be sure to post up some videos of the ZL1 vs a few 5.0s at the track....shouldn't be hard since it looks like with those 1/4 times we are it's real competition....;-):poke:

BlackMamba3

Established Member
Bringing this thread back. Just got orders yesterday. I'll be heading up to Alaska on the 11th so my Mustang plans are now on hold. However, I'll have my computer and stuff up there so I won't be out of touch with all you guys as I was earlier this year.

Back on active duty baby! Hooah!

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
dude the way training in the army is today you have no worries. when you go to AIT you will be able to keep a laptop and have internet. when i went thru back in 03 we couldnt have shit. good luck. what MOS you going for?

Users who are viewing this thread