Bye bye 01' Cobra hello LS1

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
Traded my terminator swapped 01 for a 2002 SS SLP Camaro. Trades straight up and got rid of y car payment completely. feels good. The Cobra was a fun car though I just needed to get rid of the car payment to straighten other priorities. I think ima have fun with the ls too mwahaha.

Stupidity brought to you by Tapatalk

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Can't say I would have done that but no reason to leave SVTP.. Ls1tech is good for info but not the closest group or even tolerable sometimes.

Fwiw I have 800.00 in mods and I'm pretty happy with my car. :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Understandable why you did it, as long as you don't start throwing big money into your Camaro. Muscle cars of any breed can be money magnets, as you well know.

What color is it?

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
sase6e2e.jpg

ny8e9e3a.jpg

Kiohtee

Established Member
Mod for mod and dollar for dollar, that LS1 is gonna be a faster car. It'll never look or sound as good as a V8 Mustang though.

Just my opinion, and remember I'm an LS1 fan.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Terminator>ls1

Yeah, now look at the price difference... GT-R > Terminator > LS1's > N/A 4V's > N/A 2V's. See how this works?

I'm not trying to knock any car, but I've had both and know, that stock for stock and mod for mod LS1's are generally faster than 4V's (save for the supercharged variety). Not to mention they're dirt cheap if something catastrophic happens to 'em.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Yeah, now look at the price difference... GT-R > Terminator > LS1's > N/A 4V's > N/A 2V's. See how this works?

I'm not trying to knock any car, but I've had both and know, that stock for stock and mod for mod LS1's are generally faster than 4V's (save for the supercharged variety). Not to mention they're dirt cheap if something catastrophic happens to 'em.

Man you need to :read: the entire thread. The OP traded a terminator swapped 01 Cobra for the LS1, he downgraded in this case.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Man you need to :read: the entire thread. The OP traded a terminator swapped 01 Cobra for the LS1, he downgraded in this case.

And here I thought I had read the entire thread. :lol:

Not so sure trading or selling a "Terminated" '01 Cobra for an SS is such a good move, unless it's well modified or completely stock with low miles.

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
And here I thought I had read the entire thread. :lol:

Not so sure trading or selling a "Terminated" '01 Cobra for an SS is such a good move, unless it's well modified or completely stock with low miles.

Its stock with low miles. I did it because I need to get my money situation straight. I made bad decisions before and this will help me fix them.

Users who are viewing this thread