buying my first terminator What mods

canadiancobra

Established Member
U have to pull the blower to change the injectors...i got away with not pulling the blower by slightly bending the fuel rail..not recommended but it worked with no issues. Like I said before bap is fine for given hp goal.no gaskets needed unless the stock metal blower gasket wasnt used and rtv was Instead. U wont make 580 unless u have a single blade throttle body. it will be a bit choked up like mine,thats why im only at 552.mcloud clutches are some of the best but bet the twin disc.$$$ though and upgrade your input shaft to 26 spline.

It does have an accufabe monoblade throttlebody and i just found out a twin disk mcloud clutche Will the fuel pump voltage booster take the place of a bap or do i need a bap i am kind of confused between the two thanks

cbr repsol

Established Member
It does have an accufabe monoblade throttlebody and i just found out a twin disk mcloud clutche Will the fuel pump voltage booster take the place of a bap or do i need a bap i am kind of confused between the two thanks

A voltage booster is a bap. A bap increases voltage to the stock fuel pumps so they work harder.

canadiancobra

Established Member
Got the car home tonight after an 18h drive but i am stoked to finally have the car The previous owner was wrong on the hp numbers The car made 484hp and 438tq on a mustang dyno what would these numbers be on a dynojet as i know that is what most people use and it reads higher and i am guessing that it is making in the 550hp at the crank Does this sound right and the torque seems low and it only made a max of 12.5 psi and max hp was at 6500rpm and it does have a 91 octane tune which might make it lower

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread