Buying a cobra at 100k miles? Reliability? First v8

outdorsman

Established Member
I think it's the angle.. But they look cocked back to me.

Also OP I wouldn't jump on just any mustang... Do your due diligence on the market and what you really want first.

took it for a test drive, it has new clutch, new belts, clean history. 53k miles, all stock no mods. Only issue is a little bit of sun damage on the hood scoop and one tear on the drivers seat. Besides that it is immaculate and better in person.

4valved

Banned
took it for a test drive, it has new clutch, new belts, clean history. 53k miles, all stock no mods. Only issue is a little bit of sun damage on the hood scoop and one tear on the drivers seat. Besides that it is immaculate and better in person.

Its a gt not a cobra but if you like it go for it

itSSlow98

Established Member

11k for a 2v GT is a ton of money IMO especially for a car that is gonna need paint work on the hood. I wouldnt pay more then 7k for that car. Settling for a 2v when your looking for a cobra is dumb.

outdorsman

Established Member
11k for a 2v GT is a ton of money IMO especially for a car that is gonna need paint work on the hood. I wouldnt pay more then 7k for that car. Settling for a 2v when your looking for a cobra is dumb.

I wasn't looking for a cobra originally :p. I just thought it'd be nice to have one after I saw their prices. believe it or not but the 2v I showed you guys is the cheapest and lowest mileage one I've seen in vegas, sad isn't it? The cars here are extremely overpriced but I have no means of going out of state. However I'm not jumping up on it just yet. I'm waiting to see more 2v, machs, or cobras to show up.

Last edited:

01RedBeardCobra

Established Member
I wasn't looking for a cobra originally :p. I just thought it'd be nice to have one after I saw their prices. believe it or not but the 2v I showed you guys is the cheapest and lowest mileage one I've seen in vegas, sad isn't it? The cars here are extremely overpriced but I have no means of going out of state. However I'm not jumping up on it just yet. I'm waiting to see more 2v, machs, or cobras to show up.[/QUOTE

10k can get you a Mach or cobra.

outdorsman

Established Member
I wasn't looking for a cobra originally :p. I just thought it'd be nice to have one after I saw their prices. believe it or not but the 2v I showed you guys is the cheapest and lowest mileage one I've seen in vegas, sad isn't it? The cars here are extremely overpriced but I have no means of going out of state. However I'm not jumping up on it just yet. I'm waiting to see more 2v, machs, or cobras to show up.[/QUOTE

10k can get you a Mach or cobra.

yeah I know, but there aren't any for sale in vegas. So far I've come across 1 2001 cobra and 1 1999, both were above 13k each with the 99 having 49k miles. There is a yellow mach 1 for sale but it has 100k miles and they want 12k.

2000 mustang gt need gone

Found this pretty cheap, what worries me is they want it gone and the fact it has many new parts. Has 109k miles, its red and it sounds nice from the video he sent me and it looks clean.

Users who are viewing this thread