• no, we don't need this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SVECobraR

Established Member
****EDIT****

Stuff for Sale:

Meguiars #16 (paste wax) 8 new, 1 3/4 (SOLD)
Meguiars #83 (DACP)
Meguiars #82 (Swirl Free Polish)
Meguiars #84, i think, (Diamond Cut 2.0)
Chemical Guys All-in-One Polish (SOLD)
Chemical Guys Pro-Polish (Gallon)
Chemical Guys Revive Polish (Gallon)
LakeCountry 8.5' Light cutting, Polishing, Finishing Variable Contact
Buff and Shine Ligut Cutting 8.5' Flat x 2
LakeCountry 6.5' DA pads Yellow Light Cutting, White Polishing, Red Finishing
Black Final Finessing
WolfGang 6.5 Yellow Medium cut pad (SOLD)
Chicago Electric Rotary
Poorboys SSR1 (SOLD)

Samples for Trade:

Chemical Guys Extreme Synthetic Detailer
Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner and Cleaner
Chemical Guys Oil Based Wheel Dressing (don't know the name)
Smart Carpet
Chemical Guys Spider Web 321 (Like lazer buff but no added silicones or anything, just released)
Optimum Compound
Optimum Polish
SSR2.5
Natural Look
PWC
RMG
VM
Pink Moose
CMW
EX
EX-P
Collinite 945 (For boats or Aircraft)
Collinite 845

To clear things up i have whats above and am willing to trade samples for the better of people who want to try. But i also need the products listed below (some the same) for my weekly details (mostly full bottles).

Looking for:
Colline 845
OCW
OCC (or hyper)
Wolfgang Sealant, UPP, Chemical Guys M Seal, F Seal
Ex, Ex-P, CMW, Natty's (any color), PWC, SSR2.5, SSR3 (Want to buy or trade for full bottles)
Almost anything.
High Quality Micro Fibers, and EDGE 2K PADS FOR ROTARY AND PC.

Last edited:

SVECobraR

Established Member
Thanks but i just bought a GALLON. Its not worth buying 17oz for 15-16 dollars when a gallons 31. so if anyone wants some OCW let me know.

Right now i'm looking for some type of an AIO polish (any brand), Optimum hyper comound and Edge pads, alot of them.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
mblgjr said:
What company is Chemical Guys often referred to as being a copy of?

There is none. But i do have several friends who have tried CG & swear that the results are almost similar to Poorboy's, Adams. But that’s an entire different debate that has been raised here before. It is like opening Pandora's Box. I'd rather just leave the debate for inquisitive Autopians :dw:

SVECobraR

Established Member
Lets put it this way, chemical guys isn't compared to other companies, other companies are closey ";-) " related and compared to chemical guys.

I want to thank ICU812 (if i spelled that right), i got his package last week and everything was cool and perfect. Thanks for the quick trade.

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
SVECobraR said:
Lets put it this way, chemical guys isn't compared to other companies, other companies are closey ";-) " related and compared to chemical guys.

I want to thank ICU812 (if i spelled that right), i got his package last week and everything was cool and perfect. Thanks for the quick trade.
hey I'm glad you are happy and i'm very satisfied on mey end also

SVECobraR

Established Member
anyone have any menzerna products, i've been hearing about IP, FPII and all the others for over a year now and would like to try it.

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
someone let me know what kinda stuff i need to beautify my oxford white and ill send you a money order for enough to do a couple applications.. hit me up please, or i will be a disgrace to all of you, rollin in my dirty ass cobra...

SVECobraR

Established Member
tell you what 01 Oxford SVT, just search the show and shine saloon for white car detailing (a lot of threads should pop up) and tell me what you need and i'll send it to you.

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
SVECobraR said:
tell you what 01 Oxford SVT, just search the show and shine saloon for white car detailing (a lot of threads should pop up) and tell me what you need and i'll send it to you.

You know 5000 times more about detailing than I do, so Im definitly open to any and all options.. You just let me know.. I really dont have all that much detailing experience.. I can wash but ive seen some of you guys's cars look like mirrors and I would like to have mine look like that too.

Users who are viewing this thread