• no, we don't need this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juiced-03

Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
:lol: Bryan works full time... & is also a detailer :coolman:

What's up man!? I wish I had the time to detail on the side like I used to! I cry everytime I look at my own car, let alone other peoples' cars! I'm hoping I can at least do a quick wash and wax tomorrow if the weather permits, but it actually snowed here yesterday, so who knows lol. I would be banned from this forum if you guys saw what my car looked like right now :poke:

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
What's up man!? I wish I had the time to detail on the side like I used to! I cry everytime I look at my own car, let alone other peoples' cars! I'm hoping I can at least do a quick wash and wax tomorrow if the weather permits, but it actually snowed here yesterday, so who knows lol. I would be banned from this forum if you guys saw what my car looked like right now :poke:
I don't blame you, my DD was hurting bad. I QEWed it the other day when it was like 35 out, then clayed it, then brought it outside where I have power (apt complex garage has no power) where I thought I would buff it and go all at it (it needed it SOO bad). My hands froze in the wind in the first 10 minutes and I said F it. Finished the hood and left it. Clayed and not waxed/sealed, awful awful awful. Then the tranny dies two days later and now it is at the shop, outside, without protection. :shrug: What can you do. I'll have to fix her paint when I get her back :nonono:

And now it is 73 out and supposed to be beautiful all weekend. Go figure. Perfect detailing weather and no car that needs a good detail :bash: Might be touching up the cobra even though it is practically perfect :shrug:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I have the following products for SALE or sample:

Meguiar's:

#26 Professional Liquid wax (pure carnauba)
NXT liquid wax
Gold Class liquid wax
Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner (step 1)
Deep Crystal Polish (step 2)
Scratch X
Quick Detailer mist&wipe
NXT Wash soap (purple)
Deep Crystal wash soap (pink)
Gold Class soap/conditioner (yellow)
Liquid tire shine (purple gel)

Mothers:

Cleaner wax (liquid, 4oz bottle, new)
Cleaner paste wax (new can)
California Gold Pure Carnauba liquid wax

3M Professional line:

Perfect IT III Rubbing compound (#05933)

Perfect It II Rubbing compound (#05973)

Foam polishing pad glaze (dark vehicles)(05996)

Also have this for light-colored ^^^

Hand Glaze (05997)

Prof. Line Liquid wax.

Juiced-03

Established Member
pj_rage said:
I don't blame you, my DD was hurting bad. I QEWed it the other day when it was like 35 out, then clayed it, then brought it outside where I have power (apt complex garage has no power) where I thought I would buff it and go all at it (it needed it SOO bad). My hands froze in the wind in the first 10 minutes and I said F it. Finished the hood and left it. Clayed and not waxed/sealed, awful awful awful. Then the tranny dies two days later and now it is at the shop, outside, without protection. :shrug: What can you do. I'll have to fix her paint when I get her back :nonono:

And now it is 73 out and supposed to be beautiful all weekend. Go figure. Perfect detailing weather and no car that needs a good detail :bash: Might be touching up the cobra even though it is practically perfect :shrug:

Yeah, that's always how it seems to work. Looks like rain here all day tomorrow, so I'll probably pull the Cobra in the garage and do a QEW wash. I actually detailed the interior a couple weeks ago, so a quick vacuum and wipe down should be all that is needed inside.

I just hate to spend a lot of time on the exterior when bad weather is in the extended forecast. The UPP is still holding up extremely well, but there are some minor swirls that I need to buff out. I'm overdue for a clay treatment also. I work nights and sleep all day so when I wake up I'm usually left with 2 hours of daylight on my day off. But the week after next I get three days off, so the Cobra will be getting the special treatment more often :-D

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
BTW, I did an Optimum spray wax treatment on a green Camry a couple weeks ago, and it really looked great! It really made the paint look deep and dark! I'm going to be monitoring the durability very closely for those who are interested.

I'll try to list my products tomorrow. I know I have a full bottle of Wolfgang Sealant that will be up for trade!

Last edited:

SVECobraR

Established Member
I found some small bottles up for sale at target, well not really for sale they were pretty expensive. These are great for trading products and i suggest everyone to use them if we can somehow find them on sale or if anyone finds them cheaper anywhere else. Here's the pictures.

For the top one, the way left sprayers were 1.29 each, 8oz. The middle squeeze bottles with very useful caps were .99 each and they are 4oz. And the way right smallest ones were also .99 each and they are 2 oz and as you can see in the second picture they come with three different types of caps: regular screw on and off, shampoo style poorer, and pumping hairspray type. Ha don't really know the names but they work great just a bit expensive. I ended up paying 25bucks for bottles.

SVECobraR

Established Member
I agree they were very pricey and i was annoyed but i only had 2 hours left before the post office closed so i had no choice. I didn't check walmart, i'll probably do so tomorrow, but if anyone finds any better deals please post pics, from where you found them, and what section. I got these in the traveling aisle with all of those little shampoos, but i was hoping maybe if we can get a petition to target or something to lower the price, ha i doubt it but it didn't look like they were really selling any so who knows.

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
the bottles are pricey but they do work for all the products we use.
I go to a surplus store here and they have all kinds including the petry dishes which will be great when sending samples of paste wax. I bought some 4oz. bottles for 30 cents a peice but with just screw on lids.

SVECobraR

Established Member
Screw lids are good enough, i need to find a store around here. Let me know if anyone finds anything around here, and lets see if this new signature works.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Walmart does have a nice selection of bottles. They have some that are perfect for wash soap and polish/ sealant/ liquid wax. They were very inexpensive also.

I'm not really liking the idea of trading paste waxes, but I guess one of those bar soap travel cases might be a good container for a small chunk. I probably won't trade any of my pastes because I don't like chunks missing out of my container, just one of my pet peeves :D

SVECobraR

Established Member
yah i don't think i like the idea of trading paste wax either, unless there is less than a quarter left and just trade it like that or something.

Users who are viewing this thread