Bush in Iraq for Thanksgiving!

mr-mstng

Established Member
I can only imagine how shocked the troops there were when they saw him.

I think that was big risk going there, but I'm willing to be that it was a big morale boost for the troops.

BTW, Happy Turkey Day everyone.
Eat like there's no tomorrow!:beer: I know I will.

mr-mstng

Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Too all our troops away from there Families on Thanksgiving ! Thanks ! ! ! :) And I agree that is a very noble thing to do !

:beer:

I agree, To everyone serving in our armed forces ,a sincere Thank you for making our Thanksgiving here at home possible.

One Fast Cobra

Established Member
Too all our troops away from there Families on Thanksgiving ! Thanks ! ! ! And I agree that is a very noble thing to do !

DITTO THAT BIG TIME, RIPPER...
My hat's off to Bush... "We ask for Gods blessings for all our troops..." :beer: :beer: :beer: :coolman:

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I'm so proud of my president I just can't put it into words, I have never doubted him.
I'm also extremely proud and thankful of our american fighting forces the are truely the BEST IN THE WORLD!

TOTAL CLASS!

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
GW is awesome. Finally a Commander in Chief that actually cares and is willing to show it! 2nd Term coming soon I hope!!!!!

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
i couldnt agree more with you guys. could you imagine gore around the time of sept 11th? it wouldve been horrible. he's like a board. i wouldve loved to see him do anything remotely like bush did when he got up and started talking on that megaphone.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I wish Bush would go with Condi Rice for VP, man that would boggle everyones minds. Shes pretty fantastic. A manager is only as good as the people he surrounds him/herself with.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
It was definately a pleasant surprise!! When I saw it on t.v. I was like alright you could see Bush!!:-D Go Bush, Go troops!!

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by mr-mstng
President Bush was in Iraq for Thanksgiving. Only a true leader would do something like that, despite the security concerns.
I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with trying to improve his approval rating. Naaaaah!

Sorry, I don't care much for politicians, regardless of party.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Re: Re: Bush in Iraq for Thanksgiving!

Originally posted by cydewaze
I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with trying to improve his approval rating. Naaaaah!

Sorry, I don't care much for politicians, regardless of party.

I really don't think it was ! Unlike most presidents I think Bush is a good guy ! Might not be the smartest and might not agree with everything he says or does but I think he did it to boost morale !

Users who are viewing this thread