Bunch of Night Pics! DUW

z06_23_45

Established Member
I went out and took some night pics of my Charger and some buddies' cars.
Anyone who give me some tips on how to shoot some better pics feel free to criticize or help out.

Let me know what you think:

All shot with Canon Rebel XT w stock 18-55 lens.
mini-IMG_0970.jpg

mini-IMG_0971.jpg

mini-IMG_0972.jpg

mini-IMG_0973.jpg

mini-IMG_0974.jpg

mini-IMG_0975.jpg

mini-IMG_0976.jpg

mini-IMG_0977.jpg

mini-IMG_0978.jpg

mini-IMG_0980.jpg

mini-IMG_09892.jpg

mini-IMG_0993.jpg

mini-IMG_0994.jpg

mini-IMG_0996.jpg

mini-IMG_0997.jpg

mini-IMG_1001.jpg

mini-night027.jpg

mini-night028.jpg

mini-night030.jpg

mini-night035.jpg

mini-night043.jpg

Abilene06speed

Formerly Abilene01stang
Established Member
Those are some good looking shots....How long was the shutter open on those shots.

My brother just got a SRT8 charger like yours. I did a night shoot a few weeks ago with it.
My shots are a little bit darker though. I can post up a few if you like. I don't want to hijack your thread though.

z06_23_45

Established Member
Those are some good looking shots....How long was the shutter open on those shots.

My brother just got a SRT8 charger like yours. I did a night shoot a few weeks ago with it.
My shots are a little bit darker though. I can post up a few if you like. I don't want to hijack your thread though.

I had it open for 8 seconds.

Sure go for it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice pics IMO. I especially like the effect given to the trees. I'm getting my new Canon 40D kit (with the kit 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens) on Wednesday. Can't wait to try it out.

Speaking of Chargers, I was on I-91 in CT yesterday and noticed TWO unmarked state police Chargers. Same color as yours. Very sneaky! One had pulled a speeder over. I would expect a lot of drivers are getting nabbed by these cars.

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
"Down in the west Texas town of El Paso"

Go Jewtep!

So hows it going mike? Long time no talk. Thought you got rid of your car already? I was there at Marco's like at 630 then left like an hour later to jags for a bachelor party. Hope all is going well and you need to lower your car. Oh and Marco lives in a badass area. And to think he has the smallest house in the cul-de sac.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
"Down in the west Texas town of El Paso"
yep my mom is from there and my dad grew up there (Fort Bliss stationed Army brat)...

I knew it was E/P when I saw that pic with the mountain in the background, I sure as hell knew it wasn't flat ass Dallas area or even Houston / SA.:lol1:

z06_23_45

Established Member
Go Jewtep!

So hows it going mike? Long time no talk. Thought you got rid of your car already? I was there at Marco's like at 630 then left like an hour later to jags for a bachelor party. Hope all is going well and you need to lower your car. Oh and Marco lives in a badass area. And to think he has the smallest house in the cul-de sac.

Everything is good. Tell me about it. Nope, not yet. Nice, how did that go?
Hell yeah that area has some sick pads!

Users who are viewing this thread