Bunch of Kills and a few Deaths

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member
Well this car of mine impresses me more and more everyday. Cant wait till I actually put some real bolt-ons on and see what she can do. (Vert Cobra with o/r X, CB, CAI, no tune.; and some weight reduction [no spare and a racing seat]) + I have the driver mod. I was hittin those gears hard!

1st run - SRT-4 with a 30R - we run from a 45 and he's on 21psi (said he can run up to 25 psi but was having problems with the boost controller) I have about 2-3 cars on him at 120ish

2nd run - Cammed, Forged motor (Forged 346ci with stock heads), built auto (Stalled), plus bolt-ons and a shot. Z28 (LS1) - We go from a 45-50 and he had low bottle pressure (700-800psi) he pulls out about a car and holds it till 130. We run again but this time he's completely outta nitrous, I pull about 2 cars till 120 and shut down.

3rd run -
35R 06 WRX STI - We go from a 50 roll and he gets out on me about 1 car or so and holds it till 130.

4th run
- C5 Vert with full exhaust, intake, tune - We go 3 way with a Cammed/100 shot 6.0 GTO. The GTO pulls both of us by about 2 cars but I pull the vette by about 1.5-2 cars as well.

5th run - MS3 Cam, Stalled, Forged 346ci SS - He had his nitrous tune on, I romped him by about 4-5 cars easily shutting down at 120. (He didnt bring his bottle

6th run - Dodge 06+ Single Cab Daytona with Full bolt ons and a Cam - We go from a 40 and I put 3 on him and shut down at 100.

7th run
- Crew Cab Chevy 1500 (Cam + unknown mods) - we go from a 25 roll, I spin hard and have a car get in my lane but still pulled 2 cars and shut down at around 110

8th run - Unknown modded lightning - We go from a 40-45, I get out about 2 cars and shut down pretty early

9th run - 10th anniv. Cobra Coupe (Mods unknowned, all I saw was a cb) - Pulled about 2 on him till 120 and shut down.

After these runs my clutch and transmission was feeling notchy like a mug so I couldnt play on the way home. :beer:

Last edited:

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member
Come to Houston and I can show you :) I will post the vid up soon, I have a little grudge match tonight with a Turbo S2000, after I race him Ill host the videos.

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Very hard to believe, not going to throw the BS flag up because anything can happen on the streets.

Let's say your vert with no Pulley and no tune traps a high of 115mph.

A 35R STI will walk you, unless he was on 5psi.

And the Z28 LS1 even with no bottle should pull you.

blk02edge

Established Member
How is it possible for a dodge ram daytona with bolt ons to beat a MS3 Cam, Stalled, Forged 346ci SS camaro???? not possible I dont care whos driving...

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
with no pully i find all that hard to beleive

:lol::lol:

Before I was even done reading his post I was thinking the same thing. I had to actually go back and check to make sure I didn't miss a pulley being listed.

OP, as much as I hate doubting street kill stories, some of these are waaay too farfetch'd to believe. I gotta keep it real. But as the great saying goes, anything can happen on the street.

To whatever truth was told, nice kills and deaths.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread