Bumper Inserts

:decepTion:

Established Member
Hey guys was wondering what are you opinions on the steel inserts versus the vinyl inserts. I hear the steel ones stick out and look kind of odd from some pros cons? what you guys think? my cobra is torch red so im going to go with black

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
4044e5fa-a059-cc88.jpg

I know it not a red terminator but I love these!

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
My buddy has steel on a red car and tinted tails and it doesn't look good in my opinion and they do look thick and stick.out. I have black vinyl and it looks like it was suppose to be there.

svtjoe123

Termin8r
Established Member
Get Vinyl outlines, you'll love them. not too much and they def. add some character.

Here's my black with red inserts.

337065_318698351480234_100000202160253_1508243_759801444_o.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I have had both and like the stainless much better. They do stick out but it doesnt look bad. The vinly started coming off after taking it through some car washes and hitting with the pressure washer.

svtjoe123

Termin8r
Established Member
03DSGSNAKE- The install isn't too bad it's kind of long folding your girlfriends thongs, at first your not sure how to hold it, and then you just kind of wing it. But seriously, you just spray down the letters and the bumper with a squirt bottle full of water and a few drops of dishsoap. Wiggle them in place, make sure everything is lined up and press the water/soap solution out from behind the vinyl. If you don't have much experience with vinyls I def. sug having a partner. I have a spare set if you want them.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Not a fan of the metal ones, they stick out too far and dont look good. Go for the all black vinyl on a TR. My SB has the black inserts and im a huge fan

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
I hate the stainless ones they are a pita to take off if you ever want too.
I got black vinyl now looks better on a mystic with tinted tails.

Taylor_SVT

Is that a Phantom nicka?
Established Member
i have black on my Mineral Gray. i dont think chrome would look good on it.. some cobras look better with black some with chrome.

SWAMPMODULAR

FAIRWARNING
Established Member
Black SS here. I do vinyl stuff on the side but liked the steel ones for now. Might try some carbon fiber vinyl or something later.

Sent from earth to space and back using Tapatalk.

Anabolic

Banned
i have a battleship grey insert on my cobra, in some light with the car being black ou can barely see "COBRA" and i love it.

i have the set of ss inserts i took off my car if anyone wants to give me like 30$ for them, throw me a textr to 7167717447

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member
has anyone tried a stainless-look vinyl.....or the CF vinyl.....hard to tell if it looks fake and cheesy or not from pics.......

Users who are viewing this thread