Bumblebee (2018) - Official Teaser Trailer - Paramount Pictures

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I have never heard of voltron and just looked it up. It was just the power rangers but 10 years before power rangers and cartoon. I don't know how I never heard of saw this before.

Look up the Mighty Orbots. Same concept as Voltron, but I think the Orbots predated Voltron. I've never actually seen an episode of Voltron, but I LOVED the Mighty Orbots as a kid.

Surprised The Rock isn't in this movie too.

They used John Cena instead.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I actually kind of like this. It looks like an origin story, that might actually have something to do with the cartoon series. Bumble Bee was a VW Beetle.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Barricade is looking rough, think he passed out in Tijuana :D

34462039_1822207924505826_7929914095606693888_n.jpg

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
This does not look bad. Also as many have said, the original transformer cartoon was Bumblebee being a Vdub beetle. Good to see them bring that back. Also Starscream in his original colours to it seems.

Would be nice to see a reboot of Transformers where it was more like the cartoon. I never understood producers who have all the material right in front of them but want to "remake" the image...which usually end up sucking.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Just ANOTHER teen coming of age movie.
This movie will stink more than Solo.

E

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
In all honesty I only like the first episode of the “transformers” franchise movies, the rest were over digitized chaos imo.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
As long as Michael Bay isn't directing it, then it might be ok. That assclown could ruin Christmas.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Nevermind... Just watched the trailer. Same shit, different decade. Why the hell can't they let him talk??? I'll pass on this one as well. I haven't seen the past two either.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Robotech is on Amazon prime, just an FYI....My wife has been giving me endless grief for my recent Robotech marathon :D

Lol, that is awesome. I didn't know that and I do have Amazon Prime. I'll have to jump on there. I may even see episodes I missed when I was a kid. Thanks for the heads up!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Nevermind... Just watched the trailer. Same shit, different decade. Why the hell can't they let him talk??? I'll pass on this one as well. I haven't seen the past two either.

He talks a bit in the last one. Not a lot but some. And him not talking adds to the allure of the character I'm sure and so they run with it. Also good comedy relief with his looked up voice recordings/sound bites.

Users who are viewing this thread