Bullitts surgery

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
damn, that's what I was afraid of. Awesome dog, but only 8 years to love him. That sucks. I guess you have to make the best of the time you've got with them.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
How much did that cost? I'd just give him a few quarts of motor oil and let nature take its course, using synthic oil of course :D

j/k

retics4me

Established Member
My Olde English eats my wifes panties any time he can! and the mofo actually passes them ! They can be brand new and he still chows on them . What a sight for the neighbors a ugly bulldog running around with a pair of panties hanging out of his a$$:shrug:

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by retics4me
My Olde English eats my wifes panties any time he can! and the mofo actually passes them ! They can be brand new and he still chows on them . What a sight for the neighbors a ugly bulldog running around with a pair of panties hanging out of his a$$:shrug:

Umm-

VIDEO TAPE please. That's F**King wrong. Sick damn dog.

:D

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by retics4me
YOu sure he is eating them?? Maybe he is trying them on :D

Users who are viewing this thread