Built Motor and Procharger Setup

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
Hey guys, looking to go bigger with a turbo soon so im changing my motor setup around...the SHORTBLOCK was built my modular powerhouse its the 600 horsepower motor they offer...which will be more than enough for an ordinary procharger car...runs great with my blower right now:)
paid almost 4k said and done i want 2k OBO for the SHORTBLOCK

Procharger setup is a P1SC setup
8 rib
custom coastal dyno boost pipe
turbonetics godzilla BOV
Made 493 RWHP on 12lb's

Last edited:

mach1gsxr

Established Member
What block is it? Aluminum or iron? Stock aluminum, or teksid? Are the heads included, if so are they just the stock 01 heads? How many miles on the motor and the blower?

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
Dude i'm thinking about the shortblock for my Mach, I am in South Florida so I could probably pick it up. I already have a D1 on my stock shortblock. How much heavier is the iron block. I am a little short on funds now but will have some after the first.

get it! and crank that boost up SON!
your limiting that D1 right now.

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
Dude i'm thinking about the shortblock for my Mach, I am in South Florida so I could probably pick it up. I already have a D1 on my stock shortblock. How much heavier is the iron block. I am a little short on funds now but will have some after the first.

Get it newskool and then come to orlando when you get it all done! I want a ride :rockon: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread