Established Member
IMG_1364.jpeg
IMG_1185.jpeg
IMG_1858.jpeg

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats that’s impressive. Now that you’ve done it would you build again? I’ve always wanted to but my wife is against it.
-J

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Congrats that’s impressive. Now that you’ve done it would you build again? I’ve always wanted to but my wife is against it.
-J
Thanks!
Yeah, I’d do it over again. Mainly because my wife did 99% of the work. I simply showed up a couple times and then at the end for the big reveal—like extreme home makeover style.

Even with Covid prices and Covid supply chain issues our builder was fantastic. Zero headaches, and a great result, having lived in the house for a year now.

CLN 6R

Established Member
Beautiful.

We built our own house (through a builder), but it was nothing like this. Very cool.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful house! Even nicer garage! lol
Congrats and enjoy.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Who needs to go on vacation with those views! That garage is spectacular. Did you sell your Vette? Didn't see it pictured.
Should have never sold it. But was a single dad at the time and had my kids a ton and they were young. Traded it for a new Chevy SS at the time. Didn’t enjoy that car—too slow. So I traded that for a hellcat charger. Loved that car but couldn’t drive it hardly at all in Wisconsin. So I traded that for an rs3. Which I traded a little over a year ago for the Tesla plaid. I enjoyed each car and miss them all (except the SS) for different reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread