Bugatti Veyrons cannot glide across water

61mmstang94

Established Member
No idea but had I been behind the camera...I would have had better plans. I'd have probably sold him the camera with the vid on it for quite a large sum of money...Esp after reading his report and knowing what the tape showed...10-20k easy I'd think for that vid to the owner...

Video quality was pretty terrible in thatc lip and it doesn't show much detail. How do you know it just didn't pick up on the bird?

There's a good chance this guy did it on purpose considering the type of business he owns, but I'm just bringing that up because it is low quality and don't you think he'd be a little smarter to do something to the car when there aren't people around to witness what he's doing? Something tells me this guy isn't dumb enough to just drive the car into a lake in the middle of the day in front of other people, but you never know.

Last edited:

Sonic Snake

Established Member
When I saw the actual crash video posted, I thought this is gonna be something stupid someone created... and then I was like :eek: .

That's awesome that the actual crash was recorded.

Common

Established Member
No idea but had I been behind the camera...I would have had better plans. I'd have probably sold him the camera with the vid on it for quite a large sum of money...Esp after reading his report and knowing what the tape showed...10-20k easy I'd think for that vid to the owner...

What you're suggesting is illegal and will get you a few years behind bars. I would go to his underwriter of insurance rather and get some legit awar money perhaps.:poke:

RussZTT

Established Member
$1,000 says the idiot fell asleep at the wheel and tried to blame it on a bird. :rollseyes
He didn't even brake...

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
WOW... what are the odds the crash would be caught on tape?

Wow... water landing at it's best...

33p93wz.jpg

2467wi1.jpg

w0nd5.jpg

It's a Lambo?... I doubt it will be his one day...

That video is pure f'kin gold.

Users who are viewing this thread