Budget return fuel system

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We've got budget systems in stock and ready to ship and our 10% off black Friday/Cyber Monday deal starts in one more day. Plug and play wiring with OEM connections makes our system untouchable. Our budget system is also proven by many members of this board with customers making over 750rwhp and running 9's. Not much more you can ask for then that.

If you have any questions or need further assistance please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks,
Jared

Slobanator

Established Member
We've got budget systems in stock and ready to ship and our 10% off black Friday/Cyber Monday deal starts in one more day. Plug and play wiring with OEM connections makes our system untouchable. Our budget system is also proven by many members of this board with customers making over 750rwhp and running 9's. Not much more you can ask for then that.

If you have any questions or need further assistance please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks,
Jared

Thanks for the sales pitch. But you in fact don't have it instock and ready to ship, otherwise my order from the 7th would've already been here or at the very
least shipped. You guys said the same thing when I called before I placed an order and a week later after the order was placed I was told it was all instock.
When I called today To check up on the order they told me it'll be shipped after the holidays. I was promised it was to be shipped out Monday, the 19th.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/lethal-performance-146/892903-quick-question.html

I would LOVE to keep my order placed but the customer service I have been receiving has been below average and have not met my expectation as a customer. I'm not asking you to bend over backwards but I do expect to get replies with the emails I have been sending. The way I see it is you have $1000 of my money that can be spent elswhere, and was hoping not have any run around or fed any kinda bs like "we have it instock"

Last edited:

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Lethal budget system here and I love it!! Give those guys a chance to make things right!! I had a problem with my fuel lines and Jared offered up his wife to come over and help!!! Hahahahaha!!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the sales pitch. But you in fact don't have it instock and ready to ship, otherwise my order from the 7th would've already been here or at the very
least shipped. You guys said the same thing when I called before I placed an order and a week later after the order was placed I was told it was all instock.
When I called today To check up on the order they told me it'll be shipped after the holidays. I was promised it was to be shipped out Monday, the 19th.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/lethal-performance-146/892903-quick-question.html

I would LOVE to keep my order placed but the customer service I have been receiving has been below average and have not met my expectation as a customer. I'm not asking you to bend over backwards but I do expect to get replies with the emails I have been sending. The way I see it is you have $1000 of my money that can be spent elswhere, and was hoping not have any run around or fed any kinda bs like "we have it instock"

I apologize about the run around you've been receiving. That is most certainly not our intention. I personally check all of the emails that come through our support/orders account and I cannot recall anything coming through regarding this system. I did follow the link you provided in relation to the post you made and I'm sorry they didn't reply back. I will definitely address this issue with our staff.

Your order did indeed ship out yesterday and it was actually shipped FedEx Two Day Air. You will be receiving the package after the Holiday due to FedEx being closed. I will send you a PM with your tracking number but you can also find it on your account online.

If there is anything else you need in the future feel free to contact me directly. I will be sure to take great care of you due to the sub par service you've received.

Sincerely,
Matt

testorossa1989

Established Member

+1 :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread