BRS Spinners and Classic Fastbak Louvers installed 03 Cobra

code3smith

Established Member
Well I decided to do a 180 with my car and go for a more muscle car look. Since the FR500s have become very popular, I wanted mine to stand out a little bit more. Thus the edition of the BRS Spinners (BRS Website ). I absolutely love them. The kit is very complete with great instructions. The spinners themselves are beautiful. Bob the owner of BRS has amazing customer service and a complete money back gaurantee if you are not happy. They move with the rim as it turns. They also can be rotated out of the way to access the lugnuts, so no need to remove them. For those of you that are interested, those are the Steeda lugnuts.

The louvers are made by Classic Fastbak. They are simply installed with strong double sided tape so they can be removed anytime with no damage to the vehicle. The fit is perfect and they make a version for both kinds of quarter panels.

On to the pics! Enjoy! :pepper:

cobra6.jpg

cobra4.jpg

cobra7.jpg

cobra5.jpg

cobra2.jpg

cobra1.jpg

cobra3.jpg

Bultrowicz

Established Member
I think it would be cool to see a video of the spinners, because id like to see how they look on a cobra. I also like your shutters on the side, looks pretty sick :rockon:

8urvett

Established Member
That looks sweet, I didn't think I would like the louvers, but they add a little something don't they! The spinners look nice, I may look into those also! Congrats on a great mustang!

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
The louvers and spinners look Awesome , the Cobra is a definite looker…..different from the pack :beer:

Last edited:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
:nonono: what has happened to that unbelievably gorgeous SB Cobra. :shrug:

Sorry Brandon, just not a fan of the Spinners, or the louvers (on that car).

But it's your car, and if you like it than congrats. :beer:

lafave

Cop didn't see it....
Established Member
What happened to the CCWs? The spinners would be cool if they were functional, kind of like the stock air scoops on the sides.

Last edited:

torchred03

Established Member
I'm normally not a big fan of the FR500's (I know they are the hot wheel right now), but the spinners really set them off. :beer:

Don't much care for the "shutters", but it is different and makes the car stand out from the pack.

You did answer a question I had about the lugs nuts, might have to invest in a set of those.

Do you still have your CCW's or did the buyer come through with the insurance check?

Looks like CCw will have to pull your car off of their site.....LOL

Users who are viewing this thread