BRS and FRPS?

mustang john

Established Member
I just purchased a Budget Return fuel system from you guys and have a question. My tuner has recommended that i keep the FRPS for tuning, i know its not necesary for a return style system but im just going on their advise.

I see that the regulator attaches to a fitting that bolts up where the FPRS is supose to go, is there a way i can keep the FRPS with some kind of adapter or something?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
There will be an adapter soon, but it's not available right now. It will screw in to the opposite side of the regulator from where the rail adapter attaches. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Any Updates? This is a cool kit but the adapter is really needed IMHO.

http://www.modularfords.com/f17/budget-return-kits-here-169428/

budget_return_1.jpg

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Sorry, no updates on the adapter as of now. It's a little ways down the list of projects for DivisionX at the moment.

TRBO VNM

Sorry, no updates on the adapter as of now. It's a little ways down the list of projects for DivisionX at the moment.

That sucks. It should be easy to make. Hopefully they have the CAD program written and are just waiting on machine time. Half of it is already designed with the rail adapter. Then it is just a plate with mounting holes for the FRPS.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I think you could use something like this instead:

82236_600.jpg

ZEX

No, that will not work and is designed totally differently than the prototype FRPS adapter. The FRPS adapter has -8an threads that screws into the regulator port, than you mount the FRPS to it. The adapter you are referring to, takes the place of the rail to regulator adapter and just lets you have auxiliary ports for nitrous or a sensor. DivisionX will be working on something, but it's just at the bottom of the list at the moment.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
No, that will not work and is designed totally differently than the prototype FRPS adapter. The FRPS adapter has -8an threads that screws into the regulator port, than you mount the FRPS to it. The adapter you are referring to, takes the place of the rail to regulator adapter and just lets you have auxiliary ports for nitrous or a sensor. DivisionX will be working on something, but it's just at the bottom of the list at the moment.

The way I am thinking about setting it up is not using your adapter but using this instead. This adapater appears to have a 4an fitting. The FRPS would connect to the top. I would buy a 4an to 6an fitting for the 4an port. That would connect to the port on the zex adapter. There would be a 6an hose that would feed into the regulator. The regulator would have a 6an to 8an fitting on the feed port. From there I would have a 6an hose that returns to the fuel tank. I don't see why that wouldn't work.

TRBO VNM

The way I am thinking about setting it up is not using your adapter but using this instead. This adapater appears to have a 4an fitting. The FRPS would connect to the top. I would buy a 4an to 6an fitting for the 4an port. That would connect to the port on the zex adapter. There would be a 6an hose that would feed into the regulator. The regulator would have a 6an to 8an fitting on the feed port. From there I would have a 6an hose that returns to the fuel tank. I don't see why that wouldn't work.

I would get a picture of one of these installed. depending on that "4an" port is facing, you might not be able to do what you want. Space is limited.

But dude, it is purple.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
If you don't like Purple you can do the NX one.

16183.jpg

Question is is it large enough for a return port?

If you are using the factory fuel line it's 5/16". 4an is 4/16" or 1/4"

Should work right?

Last edited:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Here is my suggestion.
Take the existing fuel rail adapter and drill a hole in the top for the FRPS.
All that would be required is longer bolts to secure the FRPS.
It would be neater if the sides weren't milled down but this should be easy to add to the milling program in order to bring this to market quickly.
I need one ASAP please!

Photo0321FRPS.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread