Brown Recluse? ROFL

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Even after reading all the posts and then watching it I still jumped in my seat and then lol'd.
That spider was HUGE!!! I would have called my insurance company to give them a heads up that my home was going to need to be remodeled after I started shooting the shot gun like a trigger happy ape on crack!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
]sVt[Po|son;9269797 said:
Here I was thinking I was the only one lol

Nope, you are not the only one. I am not sure what I would have done? Jesus, the most scary ****ing shit in the world. Just move, drop everything and ****ing move......NOW!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
If I'm staying awake all night because I'm terrified, you guys are joining me! Try to sleep now, bitches.

viewthread.php

Last edited:

F8L BYT

Established Member
omfg get a flamethrower for that thing! I picked my feet off the ground after watching this. This was a bad idea watching before bed...

Agreed now I'm not going to be able to sleep thinking that one of those bastards will crawl in bed with me

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
If I'm staying awake all night because I'm terrified, you guys are joining me! Try to sleep now, bitches.

viewthread.php

I ****ing hate you, seriously ****ing hate you. I hope you get in an e-fight with Txyaloo and end up getting shanked lol.

F8L BYT

Established Member

viewthread.php

Seriously chills ran down my spine when I looked at that and my hair stood up. Thanks I officially ****in hate you lol

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
Indiana Jones had snakes...I especially hate spiders. lol this is going to turn into the worst thread

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
I bet they can't find the damn thing now and nobody will sleep for weeks in that house. I wouldn't. Should have just murdered it to begin with.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
The power of christ compels you, The power of christ compels you!!

MGC

Established Member
Haha thats a huntsman, they get as big as dinner plates, very aggressive and they've been known to eat birds, scary shit for sure thankfully they arent very poisonous. Look up a camel spider if you feel frisky....

Last edited:

jgheels2003

Established Member
HAHAHA, ok lets find the smallest possible bowl that can still fit a huge spider in it and use that to catch him

Users who are viewing this thread