Brown Recluse? ROFL

B0B

Established Member
**** that!!!! i wouldn't try catching it i would shoot it with a shotgun, i wouldn't even care if it blew a hole through the wall theres no way that spider is within a 10 foot radius of me.

onemean460

Established Member
"I told you he was not a pleasant spider" LOL

I may have needed to repaint possibly rebuild of things got out of hand but I would of had wd-40 in one hand and a lighter and the other!

SRNA

Established Member
**** that!!!! i wouldn't try catching it i would shoot it with a shotgun, i wouldn't even care if it blew a hole through the wall theres no way that spider is within a 10 foot radius of me.

NO SHIT!!! All I can say is hope there's nobody upstairs if I spotted that thing in my house. Mr. Thundermaker would be barking fire at that mofo!!!!

Damn, I hate spiders.

phinhead34

Established Member
Damn that was funny as hell. The guy got that tuperware stuck on his shoe when he was running away, I couldn't stop laughing. I couldn,t open that link but i found it on youtube Big Spider Attacks Daddy.

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
Holy crap!! My heart dropped when that demon fell from the ceiling.

:lol1:Same here

When the kid screamed and dropped the camera, it reminded me of that scene in the movie "Signs" when the boy gets in a choke hold by the alien through the gate

Rush

Banned
spiders65.jpg

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
omfg get a flamethrower for that thing! I picked my feet off the ground after watching this. This was a bad idea watching before bed...

Users who are viewing this thread