Bronco Deals?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I hate to break it to you guys....

The 'pricing' you may find, may or may not be accurate. Ford has been launching several new applications for dealers to use. 40% of dealers have no idea how it works, 40% of dealers think they do but don't, and the other 20% kinda have it figured out.

I can all but guarantee that the Broncos will be selling for MSRP, or MSRP+ for a while.

lmao... more fun from the Ford boys

Let me guess... theyre limiting production too?

nickf2005

Established Member
lmao... more fun from the Ford boys

Let me guess... theyre limiting production too?
Yep. 80k total production. Only 3500 First Edition ones.

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk
I've not been in Automotive, but consumer good manufacturing for 14 years. Some times, there's only so much capacity in a line and full supply chain. Sure, you'd love to build more, but you can't justify the dollars to increase capacity based in your margin and sales forecast. My guess is that went in conservative and may look to increase numbers after a couple years.

That also very well may not be the case here and Ford Execs are just playing with us.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've not been in Automotive, but consumer good manufacturing for 14 years. Some times, there's only so much capacity in a line and full supply chain. Sure, you'd love to build more, but you can't justify the dollars to increase capacity based in your margin and sales forecast. My guess is that went in conservative and may look to increase numbers after a couple years.

That also very well may not be the case here and Ford Execs are just playing with us.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I'm sure they wanted to build more, but being a first model run, the line will probably be operating quite a bit slower than it will in a year or so.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I dig it. Less vehicles hopefully translates to better quality. Then again, it's all a crapshoot as to what makes it through to the dealer.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Nick had to break it down and explain his formula for moving more GT500's than anyone else. They better start rewarding him with some R/CFTP allocations...

I seriously love hearing about people that are doing there jobs with integrity and efficiency. Especially at a car dealer. I hope He gets the praise he deserves.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread