broke my collar bone

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First, sorry to hear of your accident and clavicle break. After reading Kirk's comments, I would definitely get a second opinion before you agree to surgery.

Panic661

Established Member
First, sorry to hear of your accident and clavicle break. After reading Kirk's comments, I would definitely get a second opinion before you agree to surgery.

I had gotten a second opinion, however it was not a orthopedic surgeons opinion. so i may meet with the surgeon and have him tell me to just let it heal.

ill keep an update, if i dont hear from the surgeon today at like noon im susposed to call.

Panic661

Established Member
While Kirk was right about surgery not being 100% needed, my ortho had said I would lose some mobility and strength in my arm and recommended the surgery, although, you also said the procedure was sorta "in style."

I went ahead and had the surgery today, while i was feeling some improvement, right now i feel the best ive felt all week as far as moving around etc goes.

thanks everyone for the info, esp you kirk your expertise was great and gave me additional questions to ask etc.

mifordman

Established Member
Make you do the P.T. they have you do, i slacked on mine and took much longer to regain my strength than it should have.

Users who are viewing this thread