• Brock is the Man!

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Fedor is unstoppable!

Votes: 78 69.0%

• Total voters

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member
In a real fight who do you take and why? Honestly who and not who you would "Want" to win.
Personally i will take Fedor 10-10 times with multiple finishes and never going to the Judges.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
the poll looks pretty much even... when it comes to heavyweights, it can go either way.

musclefan21

Established Member
lol people who says Brock would beat Fedor do not know anything about MMA. Skills+experience+strength > strength+no experience+a little bit wrestling skills noobs. Plus wtf? do you think fedor is a little bitty weak guy??? :lol1:

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
Check this video out. Gregard Mousasi is nothing compare to brock lesnar's size but he is a damn good fighter with a lot of skills. Check how fedor uses his skills to tap him out multiple times. Yeah fedor throws him around because he is little and yeah he wouldnt be throwing brock like that but just watch his very smart moves. The guy has incredible skills. :rockon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdeSSW1Q_c&feature=related"]YouTube- Fedor Emelianenko And Gregard Mousasi Training[/ame]

gt347mustang

Established Member
Lesnar wouldn't stand a chance with fedor... maybe if fedor had his hands tied behind his back it would be a close fight! Lol

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
lol people who says Brock would beat Fedor do not know anything about MMA. Skills+experience+strength > strength+no experience+a little bit wrestling skills noobs. Plus wtf? do you think fedor is a little bitty weak guy??? :lol1:

Yes, Fedor is a little bitty weak guy when compared. Do you think Couture, Mir, and Herring are little bitty weak guys? I know I don't, but Lesnar sure made them look like bitches in the strength department. Huh?

And LMFOA at the "Little bit of wrestling skills" comment. Maybe you don't know Lesnars pedigree of wrestling.

I picked Lesnar because we all know how I feel about Fedor. I honestly wouldn't be surprised it it went 5/5 out of ten. I think both fighters have the tools to win.

musclefan21

Established Member
Yes, Fedor is a little bitty weak guy when compared. Do you think Couture, Mir, and Herring are little bitty weak guys? I know I don't, but Lesnar sure made them look like bitches in the strength department. Huh?

And LMFOA at the "Little bit of wrestling skills" comment. Maybe you don't know Lesnars pedigree of wrestling.

I picked Lesnar because we all know how I feel about Fedor. I honestly wouldn't be surprised it it went 5/5 out of ten. I think both fighters have the tools to win.

WoW, Rodney! fedor is a little bitty guy compare to Lesnar? that was a very wrong statement. Brock is stronger than fedor, yeah, nobody is denying it but not strong enough to throw fedor around like he would a little, weak fighter because every MMA fighter / fans will probably back this up, fedor is EXTREMELY well balanced on his feet while fighting. Frank Mir owned Lesnar once if you remember and do you compare Fedor's skills to couture, mir and herring?

This argument is stupid and pointless because this fight will never happen. Bceause fedor's manager will never allow him to fight in UFC due to their demand on co promotion.

So, if fedor owns Alister Overeem, will you guys be satisfied? he is HUGE, pure muscle and at brock's size.

I wish fedor fought brock sometime soon to make brock all pissed off like a little bitch again. Just like when he lost to mir and cried like a pussy.

Last edited:

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
fedor right now is way to well rounded for lesnar to deal with.

i do think lesnar as he learns more has the potential to be one of the best but right now that title belongs to fedor.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Fedor is not invincible. I think it would be a great fight either way, Lesnar has had some time off. I wish this subject would die already though cause its not going to ever happen in UFC at least.

Users who are viewing this thread