Bringing a 2009 Ram back from the dead

awful knawful

Established Member
My latest project. This truck will be replacing my trusty old 89 Toyota.
How I got it:
IMG_0542.gif

IMG_0543.gif

how it looks now:

IMG_0841.gif

IMG_0842.gif

I did everything myself except for welding in and aligning the new side rail, paint and windshield. All new mopar parts.

awful knawful

Established Member
I'm in Canada, don't know if that makes a diff. But the title says salvage. Price, less than half of a new one. 17000 km (10 000 miles). Hit a moose. Here in Canada some people have "replacement" insurance. The owner got a new one.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm in Canada, don't know if that makes a diff. But the title says salvage. Price, less than half of a new one. 17000 km (10 000 miles). Hit a moose. Here in Canada some people have "replacement" insurance. The owner got a new one.

I just read another thread of a near encounter with a moose and here we can see the damage those big suckers can do.

Wow, what a transformation. Looks awesome and you've been a near new truck for a fraction of its original cost. Well done! :beer:

awful knawful

Established Member
I just read another thread of a near encounter with a moose and here we can see the damage those big suckers can do.

Wow, what a transformation. Looks awesome and you've been a near new truck for a fraction of its original cost. Well done! :beer:

yes the other guy and I are from the same place. my truck came from about 2hrs away. but moose are a problem in most of province.

Users who are viewing this thread