bring it!!!

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Dave was seen sort of heating his tires at LACR tonight. Tetge saw him in person. Dave was sort of surprised when Tetge came up to his car in the staging lanes....

:lol: i was wondering why the threads' page numbers haven't gone up by at least one. ;-)

did you get to see how he ran?

stang99

Of course I saw his runs. I was on my Moto Guzzi and I was not running. But, I have decided not to flame Dave anymore because he is obviously serious and dedicated. There he was at LACR on a Wednesday night practicing. Too bad the track had no track compound down and the headwind was blowing. But, he did have the loudest supposedly street muffled car at the track.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
no kidding he's dedicated! he usually has quite the entourage when he goes to the track. hopefully he'll spill his guts when he gets online.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
bastard didnt even call :(

George my bad bro :bash:

I thought i had ur IM but i found out after i left my house id been talking to Berj via IM :eek:

Sorry dude...... Seriously.

P. that was a cool bike & for sure u will never see them running around in the streets, Nice Show. :thumbsup:

Allan :dw:

George do as Allan advised on the idlers. He is older then me so he has more exp. with things like that ;-) :p

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
taller too. ;-) :beer:

since i had no clue which direction it was supposed to go either, i just searched online for idler pics and all the ones that doug posted had the bearing retainer facing the front of the car.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn. I think i have it the wrong way :bash: I really dont want to play around with the belt again :cuss:

Allan, seriously im not the one. I just found out this week that they are out with CAMS. 2 styles. 1 mild & 1 wild ;-)

Im just interested in what numbers will really be found...but i wont change them till my tick really becomes an issue.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
it's easy if you slip the belt off one of the idlers first. when i installed my upper idler i didn't even have to loosen the belt. i just pushed a little on the belt w/ the idler and guided it onto the hub thing.

re: the cams i'd probably wait until i run out of bolt-ons. no real reason to get inside the motor yet.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
So 1 person down off my list....maybe it is Fiveohdean like P. is saying? I noticed alot of JDM parts on his list.

Im sure it will surface sooner or later :D

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
did you get any specs on the cams? i'm curious to see how they differ from the crower ones. also, next time you speak to ant knee, you may want to see if they're ever going to update their website. ;-)

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Anyone want to wager?

Cams? Did someone say c c c c cams? With cams and the Magnum polished Eaton inlet....sounds like 100+ RWHP to me without going the KB route. HMMMMM.

I wonder who is going to be first. Anyone want to wager?

Question....I see P Moddy, L.B. and Tetge have dropped the mods off their posts. Going stelth? Do I smell a smackdown? Wazzup?

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Re: Anyone want to wager?

Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
Question....I see P Moddy, L.B. and Tetge have dropped the mods off their posts. Going stelth? Do I smell a smackdown? Wazzup?
Mods?:shrug: What mods?

All I have is a K&N and that's really not worth listing...:dw:

For the love of God...it's only a Mach:chicken:

Users who are viewing this thread