bring it!!!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn Georgy ;-) :beer: :beer:

The idlers come off very easy....almost with no effort. Installs the same thing. But getting the Belt to Wrap :nonono: Ur Tensioner should be all the way in the freaking middle if not past the middle :eek: :thumbsup:

Hey BTW remember i got 20bucks u cant hit 11's on C-bad. Track just sucks......& LACR actually seems to hook better from what i remember on the last trip.

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
OHHHH sorry, I looked & looked at it & didnt care any more so i just put it in which ever way. 1 of the iddlers the belt is pretty close to the edge while the other one sit perfectly.

13mm Socket to take out the stock ones & use the new bolts with a 13mm again. No Torque Specs required.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
ooooooh! Fear! Glad I will not be there to be humiliated along with the others. Those tires will need to be broken in before they will grip the best. Better get them mounted and do lots of smokey burnouts prior to getting to c-bad.

:sleeping: Oh, that was you, Tetge??
Riiiiiiiiight. What time should we look for you?
JW

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Posted by Tetge for the millionth time...
I am retiring...
...zzz...
33.gif
...zzz...

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
Im with Tetge, you have to heat those bad boys up for C-Bad, by the way, I might see you guys there.

Last edited:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Depends on whether I get the ride back from the dealer in time
icon_sad.gif

stang99

Be nice to see you there. I mean, it would be nice for those that showed to see you there. The more Cobras in an invasion, the more fun it is.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Re: Re: bring it!!!

Originally posted by RDSZ
Damm, I think Iam the only running street tires. Maybe next time I get some slicks.:gt:

R
It makes NO sense for you to have 100 hp more than the strong cars and 150 hp more than the average cars like my somewhat portly Vert --- and to be running the F1s.
After we post a good time with the Vert, we have to put the SoCAL Community ET Streets (currently in my possession) on your beast, cook them like primo Canadian bacon, and watch you put up a time to beat.
For the record -- anyone using the SoCal Community ET Streets does so at his or her own risk. Results are predictable (halfshaft damage, unusually low ET which may cause increased heart rate, wobble-ass steering from 90 mph up which may cause high blood pressure).
:eek:
James ( i think :eek: is now the 3rd most popular smily since PModdy demonstrated the appropriate use of the :eek: )

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Re: Re: bring it!!!

Originally posted by RDSZ
Damm, I think Iam the only running street tires. Maybe next time I get some slicks.:gt:

nope, i only have the f1's right now. maybe after this trip i'll get some dr's. i'd recommend taking walkerz racing's (tm) offer on the et streets for your beast ruben - you'll be spinning 3/4's of the way down on street tires.

oh yeah, can't forget the :eek: :beer:

jonas

Established Member
so nobody knows the proper way to mount the idlers

man you guys crack me up.

I like daves answer best.

OHHHH sorry, I looked & looked at it & didnt care any more so i just put it in which ever way. 1 of the iddlers the belt is pretty close to the edge while the other one sit perfectly.

edit: the tires are mounted and I will spend the enxt couple days roasting em at every spotlight.

I was told to heat cycle the tires once before I run em so maybe tonight Ill roast em really good and park the ride

Last edited:

stang99

Dave was seen sort of heating his tires at LACR tonight. Tetge saw him in person. Dave was sort of surprised when Tetge came up to his car in the staging lanes....
Oh. wait a minute, I'm Tetge. Anyway, Dave is doing a slightly better burnout than Juan, but both of their cars seem to get away from them before they roast the tires. Dave did have rubber on his back kick panels this time.

Users who are viewing this thread