Brembo Brake Caliper stickers needed!

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
OP I have some that size in RED from Brembo's supplier and possibly black. I would have to double check my stash.

I have a few in smaller sizes as well.

Thanks my friend but I was able to get mine cut today! Appreciate all the input and suggestions fellas!:beer:

1390424328_zpsadb7b419.jpg

GTstyles2

Established Member
I would appreciate any and all help. I need some BLACK Brembo caliper stickers this size please:

1390348076_zpsb62ef43f.jpg

1390346247_zpsc6f82b77.jpg

1390346023_zps2922d350.jpg

That's mm btw. lol

1390343920_zps527e88bb.jpg

Colormatched the 6-Piston Calipers for my car.

Looks great!! I have the exact same project on my Race Red 11 GT, only with some OEM 13 GT Brembo, what paint did u use? I'm using VHT real red, and VHT gloss clear, both 900 degree temps. I'm also painting the 5.0 and 4 "screw holes" in the rear caliper covers.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Wait a second... Those are 6 piston brembos from a 2013 GT500...

Nice!

:beer::rockon:

Were u able to install them? I'm assuming u sprayed clear on them??

1390767223_zps4e3d5729.jpg

Pic after just one coat of clear. I used a whole can per caliper. ie 2 cans total.:lol1: LOL!!! They're curing now. I'm stoked! They came out good!

Thanks, been thinking of painting mine deep impact to match- hate how fronts & rear are different colors from factory.

DO IT!!!! :beer:

Thanks guys for the input! Much appreciated.

GTstyles2

Established Member
:beer::rockon:

1390767223_zps4e3d5729.jpg

Pic after just one coat of clear. I used a whole can per caliper. ie 2 cans total.:lol1: LOL!!! They're curing now. I'm stoked! They came out good!

DO IT!!!! :beer:

Thanks guys for the input! Much appreciated.

What type paint did u use for the red? Are u also keeping the rear caliper cover on?

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
What type paint did u use for the red? Are u also keeping the rear caliper cover on?

I used a TON of Paint code matched acrylic enamel and a TON of clear, baked and ice water cured it.

I will likely keep the rear caliper covers on and paint the white "5.0" and "4-screw holes"on the rear caliper covers black. LOL!!!!!

Last edited:

GTstyles2

Established Member
I used a TON of acrylic enamel and a TON of clear, baked and ice water cured it.

I will likely keep the rear caliper covers on cause I don't want to do anymore painting.:cryying: LOL!!!!!

That's what I'm doing, covers look better than painted red regular calipers. I'm painting the silver letters black on my covers. The 5.0 and 4 "screws"

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
That's what I'm doing, covers look better than painted red regular calipers. I'm painting the silver letters black on my covers. The 5.0 and 4 "screws"

Yea, I corrected my reply. I'll do the same!:beer:

Do you have pics of yours????? Post em up in here!:rockon:

GTstyles2

Established Member
Yea, I corrected my reply. I'll do the same!:beer:

Do you have pics of yours????? Post em up in here!:rockon:

It won't let me in the mobile app -_- using tapatalk. When I can, I will post my progress, hopefully I can start this weekend

syclone50

Established Member
I used a TON of Paint code matched acrylic enamel and a TON of clear, baked and ice water cured it.

I will likely keep the rear caliper covers on and paint the white "5.0" and "4-screw holes"on the rear caliper covers black. LOL!!!!!

Ultra can you please explain this cure process to me!
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread