Brembo 19x10 wheel from AM

jn2

Established Member
I drove to OE replica wheels last winter. Very nice people. The wheels are a bit brighter/lighter in color. Actually I liked the color better. They offered to let me put the 19/9 on the car to verify fit over the brembo as they felt it would fit...just couldn't guarantee it. Didn't take the option because I didn't want to buy due to the color difference.

My fronts and wheels aren't the same tone on my car unless Im fresh from a car wash. Front dust is insane, make them look way dark so I'm already used to seeing the rears brighter than fronts

hand-filer

Established Member
I drove to OE replica wheels last winter. Very nice people. The wheels are a bit brighter/lighter in color. Actually I liked the color better. They offered to let me put the 19/9 on the car to verify fit over the brembo as they felt it would fit...just couldn't guarantee it. Didn't take the option because I didn't want to buy due to the color difference.

And to think you could have been the one to put the fitment issue to rest for all of us out there wondering if the front wheels will clear our Brembo brakes.:(

Users who are viewing this thread