Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Action figuers on sale at Toys R Us!

Ok well they were lol

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
I really hope they don't cheapen the great story by doing a 6th season. The ending for the series was great, there is no need to ruin it. The writers, the director and the network made the right decision to end it according to the story and not when it started to tank with ratings. This is my complaint with the show Dexter. It was a phenomenal show up to season 5. Seasons 1-4 were gold, that was the point where they should have made an exit. Instead they tried to milk the show for more money and the story started to suck.

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
It's not true. The source is empirenews.com which is a satirical website.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I really hope they don't cheapen the great story by doing a 6th season. The ending for the series was great, there is no need to ruin it. The writers, the director and the network made the right decision to end it according to the story and not when it started to tank with ratings. This is my complaint with the show Dexter. It was a phenomenal show up to season 5. Seasons 1-4 were gold, that was the point where they should have made an exit. Instead they tried to milk the show for more money and the story started to suck.

Same with Lost.... the last season was crap. Breaking Bad was great, no need to ruin it by making another season.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Screen_Shot_2014_10_22_at_5_38_48_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2014_10_22_at_5_38_55_AM.png

Last edited:

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member

I'm in the middle of watching Dexter right now. Just finished season 2. Great show.

SirJAG

Established Member
if your watching dexter, just stop...for real....god the ending pissed me off....

Edit:

in all fairness the first couple seasons are amazing..the last two are horrible.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
LOL they wont be doing any more Breaking Bad.

Gill and the network knew the best way to end it would be going out while its hot, which very few shows these days seem to know when to call it quits.

I'm in the middle of watching Dexter right now. Just finished season 2. Great show.

Stop after season 4 iirc. Season 3 is rough to get through with ****ing Jimmy Smits, but 4 gets really good with the bad guy for that season played by Jon Lithgow or whatever his name is. 5 and 6 were meh, even Edward James Olmos couldnt help make it better, and 7 is just depressing. Thats a show that they really phoned it in the last season, and it was done on purpose because Showtime wouldnt let the writers do what they wanted to do (IE kill dexter like what should have happened) so they pretty much stuck their middle fingers in the air and gave fans one of the worst series finales ever on television for a show that started out that good.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Oh man...that's depressing. I still have to watch it just to find out but I guess it won't hold a candle to BB's final season.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Oh man...that's depressing. I still have to watch it just to find out but I guess it won't hold a candle to BB's final season.
Wont hold a candle to any season of BB. If it makes you feel any better, it had very slighty "better" ending than True Blood

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I'm happy with the ending, accepted and really don't want it to come back. It was the best show produced, period. I would be too worried they would end up ****ing it up. I mean, what else can happen that already didn't already cover. Let it go...

Users who are viewing this thread