Break out the popcorn & turn up the volume(My NEW burnout vid)

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Taylor04 said:
I found a player that works!!! That was the baddest burnout I have ever seen. Simply the smokiest, longest, loudest best god damn burn out ever. That is one hell of a maurader, simply badd ass man, nice job! :beer: :bowdown: :rockon:

Alright!!!!!! I knew you would like it!!!! Thanks very much for all the compliments!!! You Mustang and Cobra guys are great!!!! Once you guys get this downloaded, you might want to burn a couple copies on CD's so that you'll never have to download it again if your system crashes or something, and you lose the file. The only thing is that you'll need to give many people the link to that download decoder if you give them a CD in order for them to watch it. For that reason, if you have the software and hardware to burn DVD discs,then it might be less hassle for you and for whatever friends you might burn a disc for if you just burn it on a DVD disc so that they can just watch it on their DVD players hooked up to their TV's w/out having to worry about the decoder.

Last edited:

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
While quite honestly I literally just woke up. :poke:

Watched the vid and was :eek: .

Wow thats insane. Any vids racing or at the track yet??

:beer:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Fn'sh!t^ said:
While quite honestly I literally just woke up. :poke:

Watched the vid and was :eek: .

Wow thats insane. Any vids racing or at the track yet??

:beer:

I appreciate your compliments as well as your question too. Unfortunately I don't have any vids of my car at the track because every time I go there, the only people with me are others who are too busy racing to take some shots of my car. Sorry. I usually race in Atco, NJ, however because this car is my daily driver, I only race twice per year with it.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
team23jordan said:
88 MB??
DAMN that's a bigass file
hopefully its good

Well, just read the other board members' comments in this thread about this video (and I mean the ones who have actually downloaded it and seen it).....I think you'll like it.....and I hope that you do as well....... :pop: :burnout:

03greymach1

DSG is STEALTHY!
Established Member
Good job on putting the clip together... but burnouts are stupid... just a waste of rubber and gas. Sorry to say the video did nothing for me. I want my 4 minutes back :bash:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
03greymach1 said:
Good job on putting the clip together... but burnouts are stupid... just a waste of rubber and gas. Sorry to say the video did nothing for me. I want my 4 minutes back :bash:
LOL....I'm sorry you didn't like it....as far as getting 4 minutes back, well you have to earn that back, so why don't you come up with a more interesting 4 minute video for us of your car (w/out "wasting gas" ofcourse) and then perhaps then you'll have a right to demand 4 minutes back.

..BTW, thanks for atleast commending me for the editing work on the video, but I find it hard to believe that you would wait about an hour or close to it for a download of a video knowing that it was a BURNOUT video, when you hate burnouts so much. Get real, uh?

Last edited:

03greymach1

DSG is STEALTHY!
Established Member
BillyGman said:
LOL....I'm sorry you didn't like it....as far as getting 4 minutes back, well you have to earn that back, so why don't you come up with a more interesting 4 minute video for us of your car (w/out "wasting gas" ofcourse) and then perhaps then you'll have a right to demand 4 minutes back.

..BTW, thanks for atleast commending me for the editing work on the video, but I find it hard to believe that you would wait about an hour or close to it for a download of a video knowing that it was a BURNOUT video, when you hate burnouts so much. Get real, uh?

Hey to each there own. I thought I would download it before I judged it... just like you said in another reply... I expected more from the way you were selling it.

I'm not into making videos so I guess I'll haved to take the hit on the 4 minutes! ;-)

woaface

Established Member
THanks for letting me know the video was ready Billy:) I have to find it by actually looking around a lot... :pepper:

1%.............2%...........30Min to download on a 2500kbps....I'm going to take a nap.

Last edited:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
03greymach1 said:
Hey to each there own. I thought I would download it before I judged it... just like you said in another reply... I expected more from the way you were selling it.

I'm not into making videos so I guess I'll haved to take the hit on the 4 minutes! ;-)

Dude!!! you show me another burnout vid that's better, okay? I've seen one on the net that I think can be considered perhaps a little better. What videos do you have that are better. ZERO!!! If someone likes burnout vids, then they'll like this one period. Even if they don't think this one is the best, they will still like this one. People don't have to think it's the best. There are a lot of other good ones out there. But to say that you expected more, you're just being a punk. If you don't like this one, then you obviously don't like burnouts, so like the other wiseguy that jumped in here before, you just came here to talk junk. Maybe some day you'll get some class.

To all those WHO ARE INTERESTED in burnout vids, and are willing to put up with this download time, I just want to let you know that the link for this video file will only be valid until 12:00 midnight tonight (Sunday January 23rd). So if you plan on downlaoding this video clip to your PC, now is the time, because if you're in the middle of the downlaod at 12:00 midnight tonight, you'll be cut-off and would've waited for nothing. The owner of the website said that because he had 600 hits so far on this file, it's creating havoc with his server. So that's it. If I can cut the file size down w/out distorting the video quality too much in the future, than I will and we can get this link back up again on his website, and the download won't take as long either, but I cannot garantee that at this time. Peace, and thanks for your patience and the compliments.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
afro said:
i think that link is officially dead

not until midnight according to what the website owner just told me an hour ago. if the link is NOT working for you, then you need to first click on the other link below it that I've provided, and download the free player/decoder, and after that you'll be able to download the video itself. but you don't have much time at this point.

thejackel16

Established Member
just an fyi, OS-X is the newest operating system for macintoshes.

damn good video though, it seriously took forever, but it finally finished. what are the numbers on your car m8?

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
I am still waiting for it to download, the only reason why I am waiting is cause i have a ,arauder and love to see vids of our cars.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
thejackel16 said:
just an fyi, OS-X is the newest operating system for macintoshes.

damn good video though, it seriously took forever, but it finally finished. what are the numbers on your car m8?

Thanks....you can look at the first post in this thread, and you'll see the quartermile times in my sig at the bottom. The car dynoed at 400 HP at the wheels, but because I have the 4.56's in the rear, it does better ET's than most street cars that have the same HP output at the wheels that are of similar weight.

Last edited:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
stacy532 said:
I cant get it to even show how long it might take its stuck?

Sorry, maybe you can try it again, but all of this is beyond my control at this point. The owner of the board has told me that he had over 600 people downloading it in the past 24 hours, and because he has a relatively small website which probably doesn't have a lot of bandwidth, this has been creating havoc with his server. That's why he has informed me that he's taking it off as of midnight. But until then I expected people to still be able to download it. Maybe his server is just locking up because it can't handle the amount of traffic this is creating. I don't know of anywhere else to go right now to get this vid hosted. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread