Break out the popcorn & turn up the volume(My NEW burnout vid)

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
I just completed a new burnout vid. It has several different types of burnouts in it that I did with my supercharged Marauder. Below are two links......the first one is for the video, and the second one is for the MPEG-2 decoder if you're having problems downloading it (which will be the case IF you don't have a decoder to play this type of video file). This video is well over 4 minutes long, so it's a big file. So forget about it IF you have dial-up service. If you have DSL or cable, then it will probably take atleast 15 minutes to one hour or more to download. However, I assure you that this is no ordinary burnout vid either. You definately will have to right click on the link, and then choose "save target as" in order to download this one. I hope that you like it. Be sure to turn up the volume!!!!!!

The video:

http://www.circlecitymarauders.com/billygman/bigmerc.mpg

and the decoder/player:

http://www.download.com/Elecard-MPEG-Player/3000-2139_4-10156005.html?tag=lst-0-1

ATENTION: TO ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN DOWNLOADING THIS VIDEO FILE TO THEIR PC SO THEY CAN VIEW IT, YOU BETTER DO THIS NOW, BECAUSE THE DOWNLOAD HAS BEEN TAKING PEOPLE WITH DSL ATLEAST ONE HOUR, AND I'VE JUST BEEN INFORMED THAT THE LINK WILL ONLY BE VALID UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT(SUNDAY JANUARY 23rd). SO IF YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF DOWNLOADING IT AT MIDNIGHT, YOU WILL BE CUT-OFF, AND WOULD'VE WAITED FOR NOTHING. THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE PUT UP WITH THE DOWNLOAD TIME OF THIS MASSIVE FILE, AND WHO HAVE WATCHED IT.

Last edited:

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
GEEEZZ i have Cable and it told me 2.5 hrs....no thanks..lol

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
hey bud, i'll see if i can find you a faster host. If its the same video you showed Angie then i've heard about it. lemme know

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Untamed said:
dsl same here 2.5 hours

Thats it?? Only 2 hours??

Damn mine says 8 hours with my 3mb cable :poke: .

Wait a minute it just jumped in speed, now its at 6 hours. Wake me when it done, zzzzzzzzzzzzz............ :sleeping:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
TomBoJangles said:
hey bud, i'll see if i can find you a faster host. If its the same video you showed Angie then i've heard about it. lemme know

Nope, I dont think that I gave Angelo this one unless the one you saw was on a DVD disc and NOT a CD disc. However, I know that the one that I gave to him atleast has part of the footage that thisd one has, but not all of it. Was the one he showed tou including music too? if it didn't have music then it doesn't come close to this one since if that's the case it didn't have all the video that this one does. If you can find a faster server, and one with someone with a website, then I can send a FTP file transfer to him via the net.

Just keep in mind guys that when the downlaod begins it sometimes starts off at a slower transfer rate, and then after about ten minutes it starts to really poick-up, and some people find that it finishes shortly after that. it took one guy 14 minutes, and another 37 minutes (both with DSL). If the file won't download for you, then you have to first click on the second link to download the needed software. That's why I've provided you with that.

Whizzle

Established Member
not everyone can romp it from a stop with no brakes and leave a 150 ft trail of smoking rubber on the ground:thumbsup:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Sapperstang said:
Burnout vids just don't do it for me. I mean, anybody can do a burnout.
No offense intended here, but quite frankly your statement doesn't do much for me either unless you first see my video and then talk with your keyboard. You haven't even seen what I've done so I don't see how you can be so biased against it. Open your mind a little bit guy. Otherwise why even hang in this thread?

Everyone on my homeboard who has spent the time to download this has said that after seeing it that it was worth the wait, and that they've never seen anything like it. So if you have something to say about it, then it can only be AFTER viewing it as far as I'm concerned.Otherwise your words hold absolutely no weight. If you take the time to watch it, and you then tell me that it didn't do anything for you (which I highly doubt would happen if you were being honest about it) then I'd respect your opinion, and tell you that I'm sorry that you didn't like it. But you have yet to do that.

Last edited:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
BillyGman said:
No offense intended here, but quite frankly your statement doesn't do much for me either unless you first see my video and then talk with your keyboard. You haven't even seen what I've done so I don't see how you can be so biased against it. Open your mind a little bit guy. Otherwise why even hang in this thread?

Everyone on my homeboard who has spent the time to download this has said that after seeing it that it was worth the wait, and that they've never seen anything like it. So if you have something to say about it, then it can only be AFTER viewing it as far as I'm concerned.Otherwise your words hold absolutely no weight. If you take the time to watch it, and you then tell me that it didn't do anything for you (which I highly doubt would happen if you were being honest about it) then I'd respect your opinion, and tell you that I'm sorry that you didn't like it. But you have yet to do that.

Awesome Way to Put Things Man, and Badass Car!!!!!

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
Awesome Way to Put Things Man, and Badass Car!!!!!

Thanks very much for the compliments. I'm very sorry if this video is taking too long for you guys to download, but it's a huge file. And I went with the only opportunity that was presented to me in the way of a web host.
if someone knows of something better, then by all means please share it with me so that I can go there to get it hosted. But unless that's the case, all I can tell you is that if you like burnouts, and burnout vids, and you take the time to downlaod this one, you will NOT be disappointed, and you will find yourself watching many more times than just once. Of that I can assure you.let me re[paet, that this is a 4+ minute video along with music. the shooting took place over the course of three different days.So if you like watching and/or doing burnouts, check this one out.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
That Car Absolutely is BADASS, Just watched it,

DAMN, i want some in car footage plz!!!

that car is soo badass

sleeper from hell

Taylor04

**** it, Run it!
Established Member
Anyway to get that decoder/player for OS X? I tried finding the same one for OS X but couldn't, any help here? I already have it dnloaded and can't watch it! :bash:

Last edited:

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Took forever to DL, but that first burnout was insane! A++

PS - I'd hate to see what the rear wheelwells looked like after all of that. LOL

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
COBRA90GT said:
Took forever to DL, but that first burnout was insane! A++

PS - I'd hate to see what the rear wheelwells looked like after all of that. LOL

Thankyou for having the perserverence to put up with the downloading time. I know that took patience on your part. I'm very glad that atleast some of you have seen it, and that you like it. As far as what was left of the tires, I went through two pair to do this video, and both of them were brand spanking new!!!! Infact on that first burnout of the video, the steel belts came right out of the tires!!! I have pics of them but I haven't yet figured out how to post pics on this board. it's a different set-up than the Marauder board is.

Note to "Taylor04" you say you have OS X? You mean windows XP, right? That's what I have, and I haven't had any problems watching this file. If I'm understanding you correctly, then perhaps there's something esle wrong with your system, no? I'll be the first toadmiot that I'm certainly no expert in these matters, but as far as I know, that download player/decoder that I offered you s link to (the second link) would have to be used BEFORE you even download the video, and if you were able to download the video w/out the decodr, then it should play on your computer.That's the only thing that I know of to tell you on this. I'm very sory that you're having problems w/this because I'm quite sure that if you see it, that you'll enjoy it immensly. I do hope that you get to the bottom of your OS problem with this. If you do, then please let me know for informational purposes.

Last edited:

Taylor04

**** it, Run it!
Established Member
I found a player that works!!! That was the baddest burnout I have ever seen. Simply the smokiest, longest, loudest best god damn burn out ever. That is one hell of a maurader, simply badd ass man, nice job! :beer: :bowdown: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread